Trump takes the Fifth

Started by Blkfyre, Aug 10, 2022, 09:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blkfyre

Former President Donald Trump's decision on Wednesday to invoke his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination comes four years after he said that's what mobsters do.

"You see the mob takes the Fifth," he said in April 2018. "If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment."

Trump declined to answer questions during a Wednesday deposition at the office of New York attorney general Tish James, who is investigating whether the Trump Organization engaged in financial fraud and violated tax, insurance, and banking laws.

This is strange, because Trump has been VERY CLEAR on what taking the Fifth means:

So, in other words, according to Trump, he's guilty as hell, right?

Hobby

You know he is guilty... Trump is a liar a crook and a thief... He can take the 5th all he wants, they got the goods on him and now his tax records are available... Trump may retire to Russia...

Blkfyre

Oh look, and now, just as with the election, he is priming his base to just dismiss anything that may show that he is guilty

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Danno

the guy can't go 1 minute without telling another lie.
now they are going to get video from Mar-a-Liar. popcorn ready.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Bande

Quote from: Blkfyre on Aug 10, 2022, 12:29 PMOh look, and now, just as with the election, he is priming his base to just dismiss anything that may show that he is guilty

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

I would wait for facts to come out before one judges.
Pleading the 5th is common in legal proceedings.
The F.B.I. is known to fabricate and plant evidence.

The F.B.I. is know to fabricate and plant evidence.

Bande

Quote from: Hobby on Aug 10, 2022, 11:50 AMYou know he is guilty... Trump is a liar a crook and a thief... He can take the 5th all he wants, they got the goods on him and now his tax records are available... Trump may retire to Russia...

LMAO yep they got the goods on him alrite. That is why he is behind bars.
It is nothing but political BULLSHit cuz DEMONCRATS are still scared and crying.
Everyone should be appalled our $$$ can be used for important issues rather than witch hunts.
DEMONCRATS continue to fail and this will hurt them BIG Time...

Major abuse of power...
F.B.I. is known to fabricate and plant evidence..
Can not wait till next term when everything turns over and our economy can get back on track.

Blkfyre

Quote from: Bande on Aug 10, 2022, 09:26 PMI would wait for facts to come out before one judges.
Pleading the 5th is common in legal proceedings.
The F.B.I. is known to fabricate and plant evidence.

The F.B.I. is know to fabricate and plant evidence.

Uhm, why? You aren't waiting for facts before judging. You have repeatedly said there's nothing going on with Trump. All the videos you have been posting have been saying he's innocent and that this is just political retribution by the democrats right?

Isn't that making a judgment before facts are in play?

Maybe you are thinking "Innocent until proven guilty!". Except for wait, neither Hillary, Hunter or Obama have been judged guilty of anything, so no, you can't have that stance and continue to say they are guilty, right?

Romanticlover

Funny Funny x 1 View List
Are we having fun yet?

Blkfyre

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-york-judge-rules-criminal-case-against-the-trump-organization-and-former-cfo-allen-weisselberg-can-proceed/

A New York State judge ruled Friday that a criminal fraud and tax evasion prosecution against the Trump Organization and its former CFO, Allen Weisselberg, can proceed.

Weisselberg and the company asked a judge in February to dismiss all 15 counts charged against them. Judge Juan Merchan dismissed one of several tax fraud counts against the Trump Organization, but allowed all others to remain.

Danno

Trump's new record. pleaded the 440 times
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome