Gee, imagine that, Trump turning on someone

Started by Blkfyre, Aug 25, 2022, 09:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blkfyre

Who could have imagined that happening?

https://thehill.com/homenews/3614769-trump-calls-for-mcconnell-to-be-ousted-as-gop-leader-immediately/

"Mitch McConnell is not an Opposition Leader, he is a pawn for the Democrats to get whatever they want," Trump said in his statement. "He is afraid of them, and will not do what has to be done. A new Republican Leader in the Senate should be picked immediately!"

Trump also took a dig at Chao, his former Transportation secretary who resigned from office one day after the Jan. 6 attack, calling her McConnell's "crazy wife." In Wednesday's message, he called her "Coco."

Waiting for the inevitable Republican kowtowing to Trump justifying why Mcconnell is the devil and should never have been trusted, even tho they've supported every word he ever said...

dogwalker

McConnell is not a pawn for the Democrats.  That is hilarious and ridiculous.  Trump is just mad at him for not supporting him and criticizing him, so in usual Trump fashion he goes after him.

zoezane

Quote from: dogwalker on Aug 25, 2022, 09:38 AMMcConnell is not a pawn for the Democrats.  That is hilarious and ridiculous.  Trump is just mad at him for not supporting him and criticizing him, so in usual Trump fashion he goes after him.

Yeah if you don't kiss Trumps ass you're now the enemy.  Lately some evil hu-mons tried to get Zoe to kiss their ass.  They failed. 
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

HighStepper

Without Mitch McConnell Trump would not have achieved his two major accomplishments, Tax reductions and Supreme Court Justices. Because of Trump's selfish narcissism Republicans lost the Senate and are on track to remain in the minority after the midterm elections.

McConnell had the opportunity to sink Trump at the second impeachment trial. If he had voted to convict and gave the signal to his caucus that they were free to vote at they chose, it would not have failed on  57-43 Senate vote.

I wonder how long it will take for most Republicans get tired of Trump's constant whining, playing the poor victim, blaming everyone else for his failings.
Too much sex is still not enough.

bats

Quote from: HighStepper on Aug 26, 2022, 01:53 PMI wonder how long it will take for most Republicans get tired of Trump's constant whining, playing the poor victim, blaming everyone else for his failings.
I suspect a lot of them will go to their graves believing that if Trump hadn't been so unfairly treated by the media, the Democrats, and the "deep state" he would have kept his promise to fix the country.

And that's ironic considering that Trump's sole purpose in life is to accumulate money and power regardless of what lies he has to tell or who or what is destroyed in the process.