FBI Agents Reportedly Looked For Nuclear Documents In Search Of Trump’s Home

Started by Blkfyre, Aug 11, 2022, 07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dogwalker

Yes.....lol  my max attention span is about 1 sentence or a 15 sec video, depending on how interested I am.   I'm going to die "soon" so y'all gotta get to the point WAY faster....lol.

As far as FBI, FBI = LE.  I thought most of us here do not trust LE.
I trust almost no one so that includes the FBI, DOJ, etc.

And as I like to say these days......until this nonsense directly affects me.....and it does not seem to....I DO NOT CARE. 

bats

Quote from: dogwalker on Aug 15, 2022, 07:10 PMAnd as I like to say these days......until this nonsense directly affects me.....and it does not seem to....I DO NOT CARE. 
Are we supposed to care that you don't care? Usually, people don't post on topics they aren't interested in. I can't imagine going to a topic that didn't interest me and posting, "I don't care about this." LOL

dogwalker

bats....you've said that to me more than once but in my opinion you are missing my point......I'm saying I don't care to make the point I don't care.....and therefore maybe others should consider my points and not care either....get it?  My overall goal is for this political garbage to be deleted and for people to get back on topic (providers)....GET IT? Or does this website exist for other reasons and I'm missing the point? Please clarify.....lol.

bats

Quote from: dogwalker on Aug 15, 2022, 10:39 PMbats....you've said that to me more than once but in my opinion you are missing my point......I'm saying I don't care to make the point I don't care.....and therefore maybe others should consider my points and not care either....get it?  My overall goal is for this political garbage to be deleted and for people to get back on topic (providers)....GET IT? Or does this website exist for other reasons and I'm missing the point? Please clarify.....lol.
I get your point, but you might be missing mine. On each of the several sites on which I have participated there has been at least one forum for discussing politics. Most members haven't bothered with it, but some have.

There are other forums that focus on topics other than providers, but you don't seem to have a problem with their existence.

I guess I don't see how the political discussions detract from the main reason for the site.

Blkfyre

Boo Boo x 1 View List

Blkfyre

An actual criminal lawyer/prosecutor breaking down what we know so far with all the relevant laws

Romanticlover

I see you guys are still talking about this, old news.
The DOJ and DHS are strangely silent as if they didn't find any classified documents.
Are we having fun yet?

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Aug 17, 2022, 11:11 AMThe DOJ and DHS are strangely silent as if they didn't find any classified documents.
They aren't "strangely" silent. They're intentionally silent. They won't talk specifics about the evidence until there are indictments, if any.

Also, you might check out the property receipt from the search.

Romanticlover

Are we having fun yet?

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Aug 17, 2022, 01:35 PMThere won't be any indictments.
Oooooh, you've got the inside scoop from DOJ? Spill it, brotha! lol

HighStepper

Quote from: Romanticlover on Aug 17, 2022, 01:35 PMThere won't be any indictments.

Quote from: HighStepper on Aug 14, 2022, 06:25 PMSo far Benedict Donald has not been indicted.  I don't know if he will or will not. And if he is, tried and found guilty, I doubt he will serve any jail time, like anyone that was not a former President would. It might be sufficient that they just got back what he stole.

See also

Too much sex is still not enough.

Blkfyre

Would I prefer his orange ass in jail? Sure. But I would be satisfied with them making a deal no jail time if he takes the penalty of not being able to run again that comes with one of the charges he would be up for.

Romanticlover

If Trump is indicted I will be surprised and will eat my words, it's a no-win situation for Democrats if they go ahead and indict him on any charges, indicting Trump will just energize his base and Republicans in general. Trump beat not one but two impeachment proceedings and it's highly doubtful he would be found guilty for treason or whatever Trumped up charge(pun intended) the DOJ throws at him.
Are we having fun yet?

Blkfyre

Quote from: Romanticlover on Aug 17, 2022, 03:43 PMIf Trump is indicted I will be surprised and will eat my words, it's a no-win situation for Democrats if they go ahead and indict him on any charges, indicting Trump will just energize his base and Republicans in general. Trump beat not one but two impeachment proceedings and it's highly doubtful he would be found guilty for treason or whatever Trumped up charge(pun intended) the DOJ throws at him.

Democrats would not be indicting him. The JUSTICE DEPARTMENT would be. And if they went there, which I highly doubt, the case would be so ironclad they'd have no choice to, and thus would be able to prove even to a Trumper he did what they are trying to convict him for.

Romanticlover

It doesn't matter if it's the DOJ, voters will still think it was Trumped up charges from Democrats.
I think Trump will make a deal with the DOJ to never run again, I'll bet the RNC is doing a backdoor deal to make this go away.

I don't want Trump to be President again, I also don't want the current old senile man to be President either.
Are we having fun yet?