Trump Team Lied Their Asses Off About Classified Docs

Started by bats, Aug 30, 2022, 09:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HighStepper

Quote from: Danno on Sep 04, 2022, 03:28 PMNow Trump is saying he was saving the documents for his library. That's not how it works. the documents don't belong to him. Doubt they want names of spies in his library for everyone to see. Stay tuned for his next lie, his cult loves it.

Trump can't even keep up with his ever changing lies.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Danno

Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

bats

Danno

Now Trump is saying the FBI shot his dog during search. lol. He doesn't have a dog and hates them.

Blkfyre

https://secondnexus.com/barr-trump-special-master-ruling

"I don't think the appointment of a special master is going to hold up, but even if it does, I don't see it fundamentally changing the trajectory."

"I think the fundamental dynamics of the case are set."

"Which is the government has very strong evidence of what it really needs to determine whether charges are appropriate, which is government tax documents were taken, classified information was taken and not handled appropriately."

"And they are looking into and there's some evidence to suggest that they were deceived."

Bande

Top secret and classified documents that the President controls the classifications.
If these documents are as they claim Top Secret and Classified you do realize the F.B.I And D.O.J. don not have the credentials to view.. Yep crazy...

HighStepper

Quote from: Bande on Sep 09, 2022, 10:47 PMTop secret and classified documents that the President controls the classifications.
OMG why do you keep pushing this misinformation?
See https://fantasysaloon.com/index.php?msg=8261
See https://fantasysaloon.com/index.php?msg=7997
See https://fantasysaloon.com/index.php?msg=8315

Quote from: Bande on Sep 09, 2022, 10:47 PMIf these documents are as they claim Top Secret and Classified you do realize the F.B.I And D.O.J. don not have the credentials to view.. Yep crazy...
Some documents retrieved from Mar-a-Lago were so sensitive that FBI agents needed a special clearance to look at them, DOJ says. Not crazy. Those that need to have the clearance get it.

BTW, Trump no longer has security clearances.

Danno

they already had people with proper clearance view them. to late for special master, like the guy said, you can't unseen something.
Quote from: Bande on Sep 09, 2022, 10:47 PMTop secret and classified documents that the President controls the classifications.
If these documents are as they claim Top Secret and Classified you do realize the F.B.I And D.O.J. don not have the credentials to view.. Yep crazy...

Blkfyre

https://www.comicsands.com/trumps-lawyers-contradict-declassified-filing-2658206084.html

Trump has repeatedly justified his hoarding of the highly sensitive documents the FBI found in his office by saying he "declassified" them on his way out of the White House.

But in a new court filing, Trump's lawyers argue the classification status of the documents should be "determined later"--a direct contradiction of Trump's own defense.

Here, Trump's lawyers directly contradict Trump by saying the issue of whether the docs remain classified is "to be determined later."
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Trump's lawyers also absurdly downplayed the entire saga as a "document storage dispute" and contradicted Trump's other go-to defense: that the FBI and DOJ planted the sensitive documents in his office as part of an effort to entrap him.

Trump lawyer Jesse Binnall went on Newsmax to assert once again that Trump did declassify "a number of things" while he was still president.

It is notable that Trump lawyers are willing to make this assertion publicly on television but not in an official court filing.

Bande

Quote from: Blkfyre on Sep 13, 2022, 02:49 PMhttps://www.comicsands.com/trumps-lawyers-contradict-declassified-filing-2658206084.html

Trump has repeatedly justified his hoarding of the highly sensitive documents the FBI found in his office by saying he "declassified" them on his way out of the White House.

But in a new court filing, Trump's lawyers argue the classification status of the documents should be "determined later"--a direct contradiction of Trump's own defense.

Here, Trump's lawyers directly contradict Trump by saying the issue of whether the docs remain classified is "to be determined later."
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Trump's lawyers also absurdly downplayed the entire saga as a "document storage dispute" and contradicted Trump's other go-to defense: that the FBI and DOJ planted the sensitive documents in his office as part of an effort to entrap him.

Trump lawyer Jesse Binnall went on Newsmax to assert once again that Trump did declassify "a number of things" while he was still president.

It is notable that Trump lawyers are willing to make this assertion publicly on television but not in an official court filing.

LMAO Trump is the only one that had Classification rights to those documents. The F.B.I nor the D.O.J. has clearance to view those documents if they were classified.

The Demoncrats are running scared and trying to see what evidence he has on the DEEP STATE and Demoncrats are scared SHITLESS breaking everything they can to save themselves..

Blkfyre

Quote from: Bande on Sep 15, 2022, 07:54 PMLMAO Trump is the only one that had Classification rights to those documents. The F.B.I nor the D.O.J. has clearance to view those documents if they were classified.

The Demoncrats are running scared and trying to see what evidence he has on the DEEP STATE and Demoncrats are scared SHITLESS breaking everything they can to save themselves..

Uhm, do you REALLY think that only one man in the country could look at classified documents? That there aren't others with clearance to look at them?

HighStepper

Quote from: Bande on Sep 15, 2022, 07:54 PMLMAO Trump is the only one that had Classification rights to those documents. The F.B.I nor the D.O.J. has clearance to view those documents if they were classified.

Wrong again!

Danno

The F.B.I nor the D.O.J. has clearance to view those documents if they were classified.
To late they have been viewed already by people with clearance. Like they said. Can't unview what you've seen.

bats

What are you even talking about? What are "Classification rights," in your mind? That's not even a thing.

Here's what is a thing. Trump had the authority to declassify almost anything he wanted while still president. But there is a process for doing that. He can't just think to himself, "These documents are hereby declassified." There's a process for that kind of thing.

But for the sake of argument let's say he could have done that. It still wouldn't have mattered, no matter how many times the right-wing media cranks tell you otherwise. The criminal statutes noted in the search warrant apply regardless of Trump's authority to declassify when he was president.

Hobby