Top FBI Agent Leaves Bureau After Damning Whistleblower Report

Started by Bande, Aug 31, 2022, 02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romanticlover

Quote from: Danno on Sep 02, 2022, 11:53 AMyou mean like F.B.I. director James Comey, who probably got Trump elected

I'll bet Comey is a cross-dresser just like J. Edgar Hoover was.  :P
Are we having fun yet?

HighStepper

Quote from: Romanticlover on Sep 02, 2022, 05:47 AMI find it odd that not one Democrat in Congress is calling for an investigation.

Exactly what is to be investigated?

The popular interest is in Hunter Biden, who IS currently under investigation by the DOJ. Let's see if charges are brought. There is a legal process that has to take place. NOT the rantings of political opportunist and shock jock media hosts.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Romanticlover

Quote from: HighStepper on Sep 02, 2022, 01:32 PMExactly what is to be investigated?

That an FBI agent told Mark Zuckerberg to disregard a factual story(eg Hunter's laptop).
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/fbi-responds-mark-zuckerberg-claims-joe-rogan-show-rcna45082

QuoteThe popular interest is in Hunter Biden, who IS currently under investigation by the DOJ. Let's see if charges are brought. There is a legal process that has to take place. NOT the rantings of political opportunist and shock jock media hosts.

Sort of like the left saying Trump is guilty of having top secret documents before a full investigation and indictment. Neither Trump or Hunter will be indicted.
Are we having fun yet?

Blkfyre

Quote from: Romanticlover on Sep 02, 2022, 01:56 PMThat an FBI agent told Mark Zuckerberg to disregard a factual story(eg Hunter's laptop).
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/fbi-responds-mark-zuckerberg-claims-joe-rogan-show-rcna45082

Sort of like the left saying Trump is guilty of having top secret documents before a full investigation and indictment. Neither Trump or Hunter will be indicted.

Why do you say they are Democrat stooges? As was reported, per Trump white house instructions they ignored over 1000 tips on his pet Supreme Court justice nominee.

It's more accurate to say they bend with the political wind, rather than just one side or the other...

HighStepper

Quote from: Romanticlover on Sep 02, 2022, 01:56 PMSort of like the left saying Trump is guilty of having top secret documents before a full investigation and indictment. Neither Trump or Hunter will be indicted.

Sort of like MAG Maniacs promoting violence during the investigation of Trump having documents he was not entitled to. Sort of like Fox News not wanting there to be an investigation. Like former Attorney General Bill Bar said, Trump taking the documents was certainly foolish. As to criminality it depends on what evidence they have to show Trump's direct involvement.

I think Hunter Biden is more likely to be indicted than Trump over the handling of documents.

Romanticlover

I agree that it will be difficult to find Trump guilty, his defense would be his staff took the boxes to Mar-a-Lago and he had no knowledge what was in the boxes. Ignorance is no excuse in a court of law though.

As for Hunter, that crackhead is an idiot for recording everything illegal he did.
"He's the smartest guy I know." - President potato head Biden
Are we having fun yet?

Bande

Hobby

Quote from: Blkfyre on Sep 01, 2022, 05:43 PMHow do we know there weren't tips on more recent things that may have corroborated what happened then?

Stop digging the pile of manure just to post something!

Hobby

Bande

HighStepper

We can expect a lot of desperation attempts to decrepit the FBI/DOJ since Benedict Donald is the focus of FBI/DOJ investigations.

Bande