longtime Secret Service agent

Started by Danno, Aug 31, 2022, 04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danno

Tony Ornato, the longtime Secret Service agent who ran former President Donald Trump's security detail, left the Secret Service on Monday, according to multiple media reports.

His departure came two months after he was identified as a central figure in former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson's bombshell testimony before the House committee investigating the Capitol riot.

Hutchinson had shared with the panel what Ornato had told her about Trump's behavior leading up to and during the insurrection on January 6, 2021. Among other details, she said Ornato told her about how Trump had tried to grab the steering wheel of the vehicle he was traveling in and lunged at a Secret Service agent while demanding to be taken to the Capitol.

investigators can no longer compel him to cooperate as a federal employee in his testimony because he is now a private citizen.
 What Chicken Shit
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Bande

Quote from: Danno on Aug 31, 2022, 04:09 PMTony Ornato, the longtime Secret Service agent who ran former President Donald Trump's security detail, left the Secret Service on Monday, according to multiple media reports.

His departure came two months after he was identified as a central figure in former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson's bombshell testimony before the House committee investigating the Capitol riot.

Hutchinson had shared with the panel what Ornato had told her about Trump's behavior leading up to and during the insurrection on January 6, 2021. Among other details, she said Ornato told her about how Trump had tried to grab the steering wheel of the vehicle he was traveling in and lunged at a Secret Service agent while demanding to be taken to the Capitol.

investigators can no longer compel him to cooperate as a federal employee in his testimony because he is now a private citizen.
 What Chicken Shit

A story that was debunked as well. Thus why it went silent...

Danno

just silent in your mind. so you are says he didn't retire?
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Blkfyre

Quote from: Bande on Aug 31, 2022, 04:35 PMA story that was debunked as well. Thus why it went silent...

What was debunked?

HighStepper

Quote from: Blkfyre on Aug 31, 2022, 05:30 PMWhat was debunked?

I'm guessing Cassidy Hutchinson under oath testimony that Ornato had told her about Trump lashing out in anger over not being taken to the Capitol on January 6.
That has NOT been debunked.
Too much sex is still not enough.