Best Birthday Gift

Started by Serena, Dec 04, 2022, 10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serena

Hi ya'll
Tomorrow is my birthday and I'm still so fricken ecstatic about the birthday gift my other half @Tuscano   bought me a few days ago! 🥳

I'm just so happy I thought I'd share here with friends who don't follow me on IG.

The last three pics are from today's birthday dinner. We had an amazing time as always! 😉💋

Complete Happiness🥰
I've said this before,  A picture is a thousand words.

Jet

Love Love x 1 View List

CigarMan

Damn dude, you are making us look bad.  And Happy BDay Serena!
Funny Funny x 1 View List

dogwalker

Thanks for the pics, especially the last 2 because when I saw the first one I asked myself "they ate at a KIA dealership?"   
Funny Funny x 1 View List

HighStepper

Sounds like a wonderful birthday. A five-course dinner followed by magic show, then home where the real magic happens.

You cannot view this attachment.
Love Love x 1 View List
Too much sex is still not enough.

Serena

Quote from: CigarMan on Dec 05, 2022, 05:24 AMDamn dude, you are making us look bad.  And Happy BDay Serena!

🤣🥳💝
Thank you! I had a pretty low key very peaceful day😊 I'm trying to decide where I want to treat myself to dinner now.

Serena

Quote from: HighStepper on Dec 05, 2022, 12:35 PMSounds like a wonderful birthday. A five-course dinner followed by magic show, then home where the real magic happens.

You cannot view this attachment.

The magician was pretty funny.  He could have been a comedian lol but yeah, his magic definitely doesn't compare to the bedroom magic. 💖🥰

Can't wait to go back! Thank you for the bday wishes 😘

Serena

Quote from: dogwalker on Dec 05, 2022, 09:27 AMThanks for the pics, especially the last 2 because when I saw the first one I asked myself "they ate at a KIA dealership?"   

LMAO 🤣 oops. Sorry I confused you. 😊