Rape, incest exceptions out of South Carolina abortion bill

Started by Blkfyre, Sep 06, 2022, 08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blkfyre

https://apnews.com/article/abortion-health-legislature-south-carolina-government-and-politics-6498221b8d4d48dde993d3a5a9deb1b7

"A South Carolina Senate committee voted Tuesday to remove exceptions for rape and incest from a proposed abortion ban setting up a showdown among Republicans wary of passing such a restrictive bill."

So again, we are back to that teenager raped by a family member and forced to carry the child. Yeah, sounds like what good people would want, right?

Oh and for the inevitable "It doesn't happen that often" comments: https://www.nsvrc.org/sites/default/files/publications_nsvrc_factsheet_media-packet_statistics-about-sexual-violence_0.pdf

One in four girls and one in six boys will be sexually abused before they turn 18 years old (f)

34% of people who sexually abuse a child are family members (n)

12.3% of women were age 10 or younger at the time  of their first rape/victimization, and 30% of women were between the ages of 11 and 17

zoezane

@Blkfyre Yesterday, I had a conversation with stripper daughter about my great great grandmother who is Native American Indian.  She was one of 4 women in Mormon polygamy marriage.  Rape was so common then.  I don't think it has changed much but now reported and talked about more.  This is good.  I've been working on clearing DNA generational beliefs and emotions trapped.  It's passes through the DNA and that is why incest is so hard to stop.  All things are possible if you believe. 

On another forum, I was criticized about women pedophiles (estimated guess 51%).  Google search does not have all the answers.  Everyone knows men do this but in our society a female molesting her kid is TABOO.  It's kept secret.  The male victims who hold in their feelings, a huge problem.  Men are conditioned to be tough and not talk. 

If the FBI and head shrinks saw what incest does to the human brain, they would cry.  It's a tuff one to fix but can been done.  I'm living proof the brain can be rewired if one is willing to face all the traumas.
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor