Added To Profile Field For Provider Ad Link and Review Link

Started by Hobby, Mar 24, 2022, 05:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobby

These fields were added for profile and registration for the site.  Provider can post Ad link to a legit known website where she has an ad or can just say None. Additionally different field Providers can post a link to their reviews if they have them.  On membership list these fields will show and will show on post and replies. We want the providers to have all the exposure they want or use their discretion not to say. If the provider want to copy from her ad url link she can paste it in the field.

Having these fields also helps us to verify the provider.

lifes_good

Would it be possible to add a link to providers' FantasySaloon ads on their profile page?

Hobby

Quote from: lifes_good on Jun 05, 2022, 07:45 PMWould it be possible to add a link to providers' FantasySaloon ads on their profile page?

It's optional for them and does not show on registration but does on their profile, I can but it back on registration. The idea is for them to post their ad here...

lifes_good

Quote from: Hobby on Jun 05, 2022, 08:36 PMIt's optional for them and does not show on registration but does on their profile, I can but it back on registration. The idea is for them to post their ad here...

I am asking about links to their ads on here to make the ads easier to find. Currently there are links to external ads but none for ads on FantasySaloon.

Hobby

Quote from: lifes_good on Jun 07, 2022, 09:41 AMI am asking about links to their ads on here to make the ads easier to find. Currently there are links to external ads but none for ads on FantasySaloon.

That could be because they don't have an ad here...LOL I will look into this...