Election of Consequence: What the Polls Are NOT Telling You

Started by Bande, Oct 13, 2022, 03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bande

Some will say OMG 48min long, I'm not watching that.
Just shows your research skills and why the COUNTRY is FUKKED up..
Demoncrats on the polls show how stupid they are..
59.5% are fore reducing sentences or dismissing all together.. LMAO. Welcome to California the SHITHOLE..

HighStepper

A lot of people got tired of Glenn Beck and his false conspiracy theories. Glenn believes there is a silent voter base (not reflected in the polls) that will totally disrupt the outcome of the election and stun Democrats. I guess we will find out in a little over 4 weeks.

He and his guest don't believe we live in a constitutional republic. Are they saying the quiet part out loud? The Trump like effort to deny the elections when they don't like the outcomes.  One of his guests talks about stopping the Supreme Court, WTF
Too much sex is still not enough.

dogwalker

I don't let polls, TV ads, flyers I get in the mail, phone cells, etc. tell me anything.  I try to ignore it all, read the ballot for myself, and do my own research, form my own opinion then vote by mail as soon as I can so I can continue to ignore them until after election day.  It's hard though when a prop 27 ad is on every channel every 5 min.
Agree +1 Agree +1 x 1 View List

Romanticlover

I'm voting no on all the props, if they really want to help those they say need help, then take those $ millions they spend on ads and give it to the needy instead of bothering us every 5 minutes.
Are we having fun yet?

Romanticlover

And another thing:
Those people standing in front of Walmart and the grocery store with clipboards get paid for every signature, they don't care about the proposition they are promoting. I just ignore them when I go shopping, if more people did too we wouldn't have all these stupid props on the ballot.
Are we having fun yet?

Danno

you mean like all the money spent on trying to recall the governor.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome