Congress ERUPTS as Trump's Attorney Plays Video Evidence in Court showing Pelosi

Started by Bande, Jan 16, 2023, 05:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bande

OMG. This can not be True...
Congress ERUPTS as Trump's Attorney Plays Video Evidence in Court showing Pelosi's Lies About Trump
Eat Crow.
Wasted Are $$$$$ on Bullshit cuz they got hurt feelings.. Cry Bitches..

Blkfyre

Soooooooooo, I actually took the time to look through the video.

Could you please give the timestamp when "Congress ERUPTS"? Because I've been through it two or three times and all you hear are the speakers at the podiums, you NEVER hear any members of congress. You say that they erupted twice, once in the subject and repeated it in the body of the message, so I was expecting to hear them back in the cheap seats.

Or, could it be you actually never watched the video and just copy/pasted it from some wackadoodle youtube channel and the contents really didn't matter?

HighStepper

Video Evidence in Court showing Pelosi's Lies About Trump
FUCK! I wasted 14 minutes looking at this click bate video to hear Nancy Pelosi's lies about Trump. Pelosi is not even in the video. I do wish that posters would check out the videos they post to see that they are actually as represented.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Blkfyre

Quote from: HighStepper on Jan 16, 2023, 11:06 PMVideo Evidence in Court showing Pelosi's Lies About Trump
FUCK! I wasted 14 minutes looking at this click bate video to hear Nancy Pelosi's lies about Trump. Pelosi is not even in the video. I do wish that posters would check out the videos they post to see that they are actually as represented.

The people who make these videos COUNT on those who they pitch them to not to watch them. The videos aren't created to prove anything, but to provide a RAGE point. They know they won't be called out on it as the person shares because of the headline and the echo chamber just keeps it going until everyone in it swears it is the truth because everyone else is repeating the same lies.

dogwalker

I never watch videos (except music videos that I am interested in).  Too time consuming otherwise.   They never seem to get to the point and I'm impatient.

2150148evad

I gave up at about the third piece of evidence which was showing us no evidence LOL

I loved how everything he was talking about for dates and check marks and such was cropped out to that point.

Well played Bande wasting some of my heart beats  :P
Hi all, I'm new, started partaking in Apr 2022, b4 that long time mute lurker

Blkfyre

Hobby

Quote from: HighStepper on Jan 16, 2023, 11:06 PMVideo Evidence in Court showing Pelosi's Lies About Trump

Bande got you!  LOL Fucking Bande LOL, HS you should know better by now, Bande is a trickster...

HighStepper

Quote from: Hobby on Jan 21, 2023, 02:41 AMBande got you!  LOL Fucking Bande LOL, HS you should know better by now, Bande is a trickster...

You make a good point, lol. Internet troll posts should not be taken seriously,
Too much sex is still not enough.