Trump tells Ye that white supremacist Nick Fuentes 'really gets me'

Started by Blkfyre, Nov 26, 2022, 11:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blkfyre

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-hosted-white-supremacist-nick-fuentes-mar-a-lago-reports-2022-11

Former President Donald Trump hosted notorious white supremacist and Holocaust denier Nick Fuentes at his Mar-a-Lago resort on Tuesday, multiple media outlets reported on Friday.

Kanye West, now known as Ye, brought Fuentes as his guest to the former president's Florida mansion, where Ye said he discussed teaming up on the 2024 presidential ticket.

Axios reported that Trump appeared impressed by Fuentes, citing an unnamed source. At one point during their visit, Trump told Ye, "I really like this guy. He gets me," the source told Axios.

Fuentes is well known for espousing racist, anti-Semitic, and other bigoted views. The 24-year-old activist participated in the 2017 white supremacist "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville, during which a neo-Nazi killed a counter-protester and injured 35 others. The Justice Department has characterized Fuentes as a "white supremacist" and the Anti-Defamation League, a civil rights group, has labeled him a "well-known white supremacist pundit and organizer."

And this is the guy conservatives say will be best for the country...

Romanticlover

Are we having fun yet?

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Nov 26, 2022, 11:51 AMObama had a secret meeting with Louis Farrakhan before he became President.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5429878/obama-nation-islam-leader-louis-farrakhan-secret-picture-hidden/
There was no "secret meeting." There was a photo of Obama with Farrakhan in it, taken in 2005, at a gathering of the Congressional Black Caucus. The photographer decided to bury it so as not to inflame the racists if Obama were to eventually try to do something big politically.

When Farrakhan expressed support for Obama during the 2008 campaign, Obama made clear that he wasn't a fan.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/BL-WB-4259

Nevertheless, your whataboutism is duly noted.

Romanticlover

That meeting was a secret for 13 years because they knew it would've ruined Obama's career, Trump is too arrogant to know any better about this idiot. Kanye West is another idiot with mental problems.

Your trolling is duly noted.
Are we having fun yet?

HighStepper

Quote from: Romanticlover on Nov 26, 2022, 02:05 PMThat meeting was a secret for 13 years because they knew it would've ruined Obama's career, Trump is too arrogant to know any better about this idiot. Kanye West is another idiot with mental problems.

Your trolling is duly noted.
Personally, I don't see Bat's comprehensive response to your post as "trolling." Just because one doesn't like a post doesn't make it a troll posts.

An incorrect characterization of a meeting with Louis Farrakhan as being "secret" puts a spin that something sinister was planned or agreed to. It was a meeting of the Congressional Black Caucus with a photo op picture. The photo was technically not secret. It was suppressed. You are welcome to draw whatever conclusions you like about the photo not being published at the time.

Too much sex is still not enough.

dogwalker

I don't care....I just don't....tired of super rich people dominating what others think and do....

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Nov 26, 2022, 02:05 PMThat meeting was a secret for 13 years because they knew it would've ruined Obama's career, Trump is too arrogant to know any better about this idiot. Kanye West is another idiot with mental problems.
Again, there was no secret meeting. Repeating the same nonsense doesn't magically make it come true.

And while the photographer may have been looking out for Obama's career, there is no reason to think that this one photo would have ruined him. After all, he won the presidency twice despite many, many racist attacks.

dogwalker

I'll guess none of you were at the meeting.   Therefore none of you know what actually happened and anything you say is speculation (or opinion) and of debatable utility.  I've found that sometimes even people that are at meetings are not sure of all of what happened.  Even the people that were there probably would have different accounts of what happened and what its significance was.   

bats

Quote from: dogwalker on Nov 26, 2022, 08:10 PMI'll guess none of you were at the meeting.  Therefore none of you know what actually happened and anything you say is speculation (or opinion) and of debatable utility.  I've found that sometimes even people that are at meetings are not sure of all of what happened.  Even the people that were there probably would have different accounts of what happened and what its significance was.
The claim was that there was a secret meeting between Obama and Farrakhan. But there has never been any evidence of such a secret meeting. It was always right-wing spin based solely on the photo where Obama and Farrakhan were present with others in the Congressional Black Caucus.

It's kind of like the birth certificate nonsense. Trump and other right-wing jackasses insisted that Obama prove he was born in the U.S. because his father was born in British Kenya. It was a racist lie unique to Obama because he's black, just as the Farrakhan connection was.

HighStepper

"Axios reported that Trump appeared impressed by Fuentes, citing an unnamed source. At one point during their visit, Trump told Ye, "I really like this guy. He gets me," the source told Axios."
30 second video
Nick Fuentes - Catholic Taliban Rule ... But In A Good Way
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNX1LWRywXE
Too much sex is still not enough.

Blkfyre