Christmas Party Dec 17th

Started by Sexykitty, Nov 26, 2022, 11:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sexykitty

NAUGHTY SANTA BIRTHDAY BASH 2022!!!

Sacramento CA
Xmas party on Dec 17th starting at 5 pm in Sacramento.. This is also a Birthday Party for TFactory and Serena,( both are turning 25 this year)

50/50 Raffle
Xmas costume contest
Gift exchange 25 dollar max
Stocking gift bags full of anal plugs , lube and condoms ..(Jk, no lube included )
Bring a dish
Meat provided Brisket and Tri Tip cause all us girls love just the TIP!

Please try and RSVP so we can get a head count on how much Cock, oops I mean Meat we should buy(we all know cock is free and there is always plenty of that to go around )
Like Like x 1 View List

Sexykitty

You cannot view this attachment.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

yourgirlforhire

Rsvp, but our babysitter would arrive at 7pm therefore we will be late at 730pm if that's ok!
Like Like x 1 View List

Kenley

Vanna and I will be there 🎉
Love Love x 1 View List

2150148evad

So long as I'm upright, I'm coming. I'm looking forward to taking that 50/50 again and giving it away in the same night again (this time a little bit better to the hostess who has my continued Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
and thanks, sorry I failed to catch, sorry I left so early, sounded like the real crazy fun happened not long after my departure)

Gonna go work on my exchange gift(s) this weekend.
Like Like x 1 View List
Hi all, I'm new, started partaking in Apr 2022, b4 that long time mute lurker

Serena

Hi Everyone
I just wanted to add a few things

Thank you @HighStepper for so many sweet memories of the holiday/bday parties you have done!  Sexy Kitty and I will do our best to keep this yearly tradition going😊

Party Details:

》Usual Private residence. The address will be given to RSVPers via PM
》Please bring a side dish or appetizer dish. I will bring a crockpot of Lil Smokies and the birthday cake 🎂
》Please bring yourself some drinks
》Birthday & Xmas tree photo back drops to capture your memories (please ask permission before taking photos of or with others)
》If you have badges, now is the time to wear them😊

It will be cold so bundle up.🥶 We will have extra seating set up indoors as well. Feel free to bring your own camping chair💺 Of course the firepit and outdoor heaters will be on. 🔥

**White elephant gift exchange 🐘🎁

All who wish to participate please bring a wrapped gift.
It doesn't have to be perfect.
For the wrapping challenged put the gift in a paper bag and twist tie, lol

Gifts should be $25 & under. The goal of a White elephant gift exchange is to entertain rather than to gain.

Gag gifts, sexy naughty gifts are fun.

HOW THE GAME IS PLAYED
The names/handles of participants will be written on a slip of paper and put into a hat.

When your name is drawn you choose a wrapped gift from the stack of gifts and unwrap it OR you can STEAL someone else's gift. If you want to steal a gift you do so before you select a gift from the stack of gifts.

If your gift is stolen you immediately go back to the gift stack and select another one and unwrap it. Be aware that the newly selected gift could be stolen again, lol.

Ladies are strongly urged to attend this great networking event to meet new friends or catch up with old ones.

We are so excited!
See ya'll soon!

Crazywhiteboy

Like Like x 1 View List

Serena

Hello Everyone
Just 13 days left till it's time to party!

Time to show some Xmas spirit, celebrate mine and Tfactory's birthday and hopefully get to know some new people in our community!

We are having a 50/50 raffle, Xmas Costume contest and a white elephant gift exchange.   

**Details above**

PLEASE RSVP here so I can get an estimated head count to know how much meat to buy and how much cake to order. 🥳🎁🎂

I'd also like to get a list going of what people are bringing so please lmk soon.

Thank you 💋💜

HighStepper

RSVP HighStepper and Roxyrolls bringing meatballs.
Like Like x 1 View List
Too much sex is still not enough.

Serena

I am making a list,  checking it twice, gonna find out who's naughty or nice 😜 🎶🎵

Please get your RSVPs in. I only have 3 gents that replied and 5 that I know will be there.  Including me, there are 8 ladies (1 is a maybe)

I will upload a list soon.

Thank you🥰

Serena

Xmas/Bday Food List

Tfactory - Brisket, Tri tip, 4 cases of Soda and Cake

Serena- Lil Smokies, White Rice

Dave - Chips n Dip & Potatoe Salad

David (Myrrdin5) Kale slaw & ??

Cookie - NEW JELLO SHOTS 😋😋😋😋 & Pork BBQ stuff

Pro - Dessert

Gene - Baked Beans

Highstepper- Meatballs

Lilbabychelsi - nacho cheese dip and chips

Serena

Xmas/Birthday Party
RSVP List

Kitty & Chuck
Bike
Tfactory
Me & Tuscano
Jane & Sadman
tattooedprincess (maybe)
Clementinsktn
CassandraKing
Jessica9898
Dave
Highstepper & Roxyrolls
Cookie
Myrrdin5 (David)
Pro
Gene
Jay
Lilbabychelsi
HeyJoe (maybe)
Penny Holloway (maybe)
Zaphod
(TS) HaileySteenson
Lilyforyou510 (maybe)
MotorCity
Wineguy
Littlebit

Serena

Happy Hump Day!

Get ready to bring your appetite! We have some good food to feast on! 😋 

Please get your RSVPs in as soon as you can.

Don't forget there will be a white elephant gift exchange,  50/50 raffle and a Xmas Costume contest you don't want to miss!

Thank you! 

bligslick

Have fun. Wish I could go, but hosting poker that evening...
Sad Sad x 1 View List

Serena

Hello Everyone!

6 more days till party time!
Please RSVP as soon as you can. 
I think we're good on food items but feel free to bring alcohol lol