Rose Hoes and Ceos Party Jan 28th 2023

Started by Utrrose, Nov 27, 2022, 01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Utrrose

Happy and excited to meet you taco, 70 Rsvps now this might be our biggest one yet.  Great crowd comming
Lickity yo dickity

Utrrose

My legs and feet are killing me.  So much fun,  ty everyone for coming
Lickity yo dickity

DoctorTaco

Quote from: Utrrose on Jan 29, 2023, 06:35 PMMy legs and feet are killing me.  So much fun,  ty everyone for coming

Roslyn, you're amazing! Great party, killer dress, and sweet dance moves!

The staff at Craft House was great! As you suggested, I tipped Veronica really well. She was amazing! And such a cutie!

Utrrose

Thank you soo much taco for being good to her,  she loves our group and always goes out of her way to make sure we're happy.  Doesn't hurt she's super hot either.  Doctor it was so nice to hug you and look into your taco eyeballs, 🌮 🤗 stay beautiful.
Love Love x 1 View List
Lickity yo dickity

HighStepper

Rose, great party. Thanks for all the work you did in putting it on. It was nice seeing a lot of friends.
There were some very hot women. Especially you Rose, my very sexy dance partner.
Too much sex is still not enough.

DoctorTaco

Quote from: HighStepper on Jan 30, 2023, 01:42 PMRose, great party. Thanks for all the work you did in putting it on. It was nice seeing a lot of friends.
There were some very hot women. Especially you Rose, my very sexy dance partner.
HS, great to finally meet you. Enjoyed our chat at the table.

Georgevoisy

Banned for spamming.