Brittney Griner

Started by dogwalker, Jul 04, 2022, 11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blkfyre

Quote from: Bande on Dec 10, 2022, 07:37 PMMany have Trump stuck up your ASS. This situation has nothing to do with TRUMP.
Far as I'm concerned it is a DISGRACE and not a good trade to trade a Arms dealer against Griner.
The way many of you talk against a person that served our Country with your issues you have no problem with a convicted druggie being traded.. You Need to look at yourselves and think what the hell you are saying.. They both apparently had issues and I still say the person that served OUR Country should of been traded before any DRUGGIE.. And yes, Federally it is still ILLEGAL..

Blkfyre you need to really look at yourself. I have blatantly stated I post shit to get at peoples goats, therefore I will be all over the board. Instigates discussions even though many out here are so jaded to see everything and stuck on their ways.
I vote for what is best for the people and not by what the party suggests unlike many. 

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Blkfyre

Quote from: Bande on Dec 10, 2022, 07:37 PMMany have Trump stuck up your ASS. This situation has nothing to do with TRUMP.
Far as I'm concerned it is a DISGRACE and not a good trade to trade a Arms dealer against Griner.
The way many of you talk against a person that served our Country with your issues you have no problem with a convicted druggie being traded.. You Need to look at yourselves and think what the hell you are saying.. They both apparently had issues and I still say the person that served OUR Country should of been traded before any DRUGGIE.. And yes, Federally it is still ILLEGAL..

Blkfyre you need to really look at yourself. I have blatantly stated I post shit to get at peoples goats, therefore I will be all over the board. Instigates discussions even though many out here are so jaded to see everything and stuck on their ways.
I vote for what is best for the people and not by what the party suggests unlike many. 

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

HighStepper

I agree. Too bad Trump doesn't agree and STFU.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Bande

Blkfyre

Quote from: Bande on Dec 23, 2022, 10:35 PM

So as usual, there is a grain of truth in the lies the YouTube heads spun. Here is the article they ultimately got their "facts" from: https://www.espn.com/wnba/story/_/id/35281960/how-brittney-griner-baylor-city-waco-coming-terms

It is a long read, filled with praise of Griner, but that's something they don't want you to know of course.

The interesting part they don't want you to know is:

"BRITTNEY GRINER'S HOMECOMING was celebrated Monday night in front of 20 people at University Baptist Church in Waco. Baylor is on winter break, and a few of the people who were supposed to attend were sick. The church livestreamed the event."

So, the majority of people at the college were NOT THERE DUE TO THE BREAK. But that doesn't fit the narrative of people not liking her return so of course wasn't mentioned...

dogwalker

Well that's journalism.  When they are not outright telling lies they are misleading or only telling part of a story to fit their narrative even though journalism is supposed to be unbiased (little is these days).  The was a news show on CNBC which is now cancelled (News with Shepard Smith) that claimed to be the truth, unbiased.  That was BS, BS, and more BS because what the anchor did was use tones in his voice and certain facial expressions to indicate what he thought of a supposedly "unbiased" story.

One of my favorite headlines during COVID was "nurse dies after getting COVID vaccine."  The headline was true.  However it misleads people into thinking she died because of the vaccine.  She died of a heart attack and given how common heart attacks are yes someone coincidentally could die from a heart attack after getting a vaccine.