I love TRUMP

Started by Sexykitty, Nov 29, 2022, 10:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blkfyre

Quote from: Sexykitty on Dec 15, 2022, 06:04 PMNow that the Republicans took the house back, it looks like Biden has some charges against him now......they tried to get trump with the four eyes that told everyone he carried out boxes of important papers and they raided his house and found nothing ...?

In the meantime Biden sold us out to many different countries, him and his son and got paid millions of dollars , that should make you feel good..... Can't you guys find a better President than the one you have in office now? Someone that remembers who he is and doesn't shit his pants while giving a speech to the nation? That's the most qualified person you guys can come up with to be president?  Come on Man

A critical difference:

Trump was found to have documents he shouldn't have. Those are facts.

There is no evidence nor any charges against Biden for any of your allegations.

Romanticlover

Ladies and gentlemen I give you our president, he was an admiral in the USN according to him...
Are we having fun yet?

HighStepper

Historians will find Donald Trump to be the worst president, replacing President James Buchanan.
Too much sex is still not enough.

bats

Quote from: HighStepper on Dec 17, 2022, 12:24 AMHistorians will find Donald Trump to be the worst president, replacing President James Buchanan.
Yep. Once the people in Trump Country see that he was not the chosen one after all, and that Jesus isn't coming to save them, and that Trump did nothing but rip people off, everyone will finally understand what a disaster he was. But that's a ways off.

dogwalker

More word games.   Allegations against anyone are just that until proven guilty in a court of law.  I say it a lot but I don't care about guessing and speculation. Anyone can make an allegation about anything.  It's meaningless. Show me the facts and solid evidence on either Biden or Trump.  Then I will care.  Until then I have to check the tire pressure on my vehicle, water my plants then take a dump.

Blkfyre

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022/11/donald-trump-republican-endorsements-2024

Gotta love people who endorse a bully who has to lower (or in his case maybe raise) himself to threatening those who don't support him...

HighStepper

Quote from: Sexykitty on Dec 15, 2022, 06:04 PM..... Can't you guys find a better President than the one you have in office now? That's the most qualified person you guys can come up with to be president?  Come on Man

You ask the wrong question, and ask it to the wrong people.

The question is, can Republicans find a 2024 presidential candidate other than Trump. Is Trump the most qualified person you guys can come up with to be president?

If you hate the idea of Biden being reelected as president, than you must abandon Trump for president. If Trump runs against Biden, as bad as you think Biden is, Trump will lose to Biden AGAIN.

dogwalker

I will claim there are 2 "Republican" parties now: traditional Republicans [e.g., Bush, Reagan] and what I will call "Trumplicans."  The Trumplicans already have their candidate.  The traditional Republicans may nominate De Satanist......ooooops DeSantis.  One issue is in terms of elections those are not (yet) 2 separate parties so only one can win in a Republican primary.  IMO Trump should form his own political party as he has done with social media.  Then he probably could run uncontested in the primaries and would not have to engage in debates.  Plenty of time to get on ballots.

Reminder: Presidential qualifications in reality do not require much....be over 35, US citizen, etc.  I qualify.....lmao.  They do not require one to have a brain, be able to run a country, etc.  However there are other criteria that can make someone electable.

bats

Quote from: dogwalker on Dec 17, 2022, 06:16 AMMore word games.  Allegations against anyone are just that until proven guilty in a court of law.  I say it a lot but I don't care about guessing and speculation. Anyone can make an allegation about anything.  It's meaningless. Show me the facts and solid evidence on either Biden or Trump.
The evidence of Trump's wrongdoing is mountainous. It's not speculation or guessing. Perhaps the most obvious example is the phone call he made to the Georgia secretary of state in which he attempted to "find" the votes needed to make Trump the winner. You can hear the shakedown with your own ears. It was egregious.

There was also the "perfect phone call" to Zelensky. That glaring abuse of power was not proven in a court of law because that's not how we deal with sitting presidents. Instead, he got impeached in the House and tried in the Senate. The evidence against him was overwhelming but the Republican senators abandoned their oath to impartiality and failed to convict.

There's tons more, but you get the idea. It's not meaningless.

dogwalker

Ok so maybe there's some evidence but the prosecution failed so it's about as if he did nothing......little if any consequences.  Perhaps a few financial ones but it seems he's making up for that.  It was the people that worked for him that paid fines, went to jail, and had their lives ruined.  Smart guy.....lol.

dogwalker

Democrats don't care if Biden is senile or too old to be President.   Republicans don't care if Trump is a criminal.
     As is true for most people they mostly care about themselves and preserving their way of life and beliefs.  Therefore they are going to vote for the candidate they feel best represents themselves.
People whine about Biden is this and Trump is that.  It doesn't matter to most voters.  Their minds are already made up about who they will support and are not likely to change.  So why do people in this forum continue to argue about the merits or deficiencies of Biden and Trump?  Most of us are older.  Our minds are not going to be easily changed which is VERY obvious......lol.  So why debate it?  To see who's the stud that can come up with the most clever one-upmanship on someone else?  If the goal is to get someone to change a vote....seriously doubt that will happen so why campaign here?

HighStepper

Some people like to engage in political discussions. The exchange of ideas can be at times enlightening. Why a particular individual comes to this forum, and what they get from it, is their personal prerogative.

You seem to question why people are here. Perhaps you need to ask the question, why are YOU here.

dogwalker

Anyone buy his superhero NFT trading cards?  The rare ones are now worth 200 times the original price.

dogwalker

Most if what is here seems to be a pissing match or violent argument. 
It's hardly a gentleman's discussion for the most part.  I'm here to watch the train wreck.

Romanticlover

Quote from: dogwalker on Dec 19, 2022, 04:26 PMAnyone buy his superhero NFT trading cards?  The rare ones are now worth 200 times the original price.

Not I, I heard some of them are only worth half now.

He sold out the first day and made $4.5 million, he's going to need that money for legal fees.

https://www.benzinga.com/markets/cryptocurrency/22/12/30122435/donald-trumps-nft-collection-crashes-over-50-after-12-hour-selloff-frenzy
Are we having fun yet?