Republicans Deleted Tweet About Ye, Musk, And Trump And All It Took was…

Started by Blkfyre, Dec 02, 2022, 08:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blkfyre

https://apple.news/AEfP-yZZMSPGv2VPznUOafQ

Republicans Finally Deleted That Tweet About Ye, Musk, And Trump And All It Took Was Praising Hitler

Evidently feeling confident that everything was coming up red, GOP members of the House Judiciary Committee opened Twitter and cranked out this classic: "Kanye. Elon. Trump."

But as a recap, let's check a few (the rest can be found at the link above) the things that happened after the tweet was posted that evidently didn't merit its deletion.

Ye was suspended from social media platforms after tweeting about going "death con 3 on JEWISH PEOPLE" and implying Sean "Diddy" Combs was being controlled by Jews

CNN reported Ye had an "obsession" with Hitler.

Musk announced an amnesty for accounts that had been previously suspended, which at least one academic described as "like opening the gates of hell in terms of the havoc it will cause."

Musk lifted Twitter's ban on COVID misinformation.

Twitter began banning left-wing accounts after false reports of abuse from far-right users.

A federal judge said there was evidence Trump had signed and filed court documents that he knew contained false information as part of his scheme to overturn his loss in the 2020 presidential election.

Republicans and conservative media began rallying around Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis as the future of the party, prompting a public meltdown from Trump.

Attorney General Merrick Garland appointed a special counsel to decide whether to charge Trump with crimes connected with his handling of classified documents, attempts to overturn the election, or the assault on the Capitol.

https://www.theverge.com/2022/12/2/23489557/kayne-west-twitter-suspended-swastika-elon-musk

Kanye West, now legally known as Ye, has been suspended from Twitter shortly after posting an image of a swastika inside the Star of David. Twitter CEO Elon Musk confirmed the suspension late on Thursday, noting that Ye had "again violated our rule against incitement to violence."

The Twitter suspension comes nearly two months after Twitter locked Ye out of his account following an anti-Semitic post.

While Ye returned to Twitter in recent weeks, his latest suspension appears to be permanent. "I tried my best," says Elon Musk. "Despite that, he again violated our rule against incitement to violence. Account will be suspended."

Yeah, I can see why conservatives praise these three so much...

HighStepper

Quote from: Blkfyre on Dec 02, 2022, 08:57 AMYeah, I can see why conservatives praise these three so much...
I think we can make a mistake if we just use the "conservative" label. There are many conservatives, Liz Cheney for example, that do not support the extremist views. It is the MAGA fanatics that are likely to give praise.

Elon Musk should've stuck with cars and space rockets. He is clueless about running a social platform.

Like an idiot savant Kanye West is a musical genius and should stick to just doing music. He is dumber than a rock when it comes to other areas of pursuit.

Too much sex is still not enough.

Danno

Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome