George Santos

Started by HighStepper, Jan 11, 2023, 10:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danno

Now we don't have a world class volleyball player in the House anymore. Lol
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Romanticlover

He also overcharged donors on their credit cards, he's a lying scumbag.
He's facing 40 felonies and multiple civil suits, I'm sure he will be popular in prison.
Are we having fun yet?

bats

A smart guy I follow on social media believes the primary reason Santos was expelled was not that he's a crook and a liar. There are plenty of those in Congress. He was expelled, my guy believes, because he's not rich. That is, he's not a member of their club.

That's not to say that his misconduct wasn't necessary for his expulsion, just that his misconduct alone would have been insufficient if he were in that club.

zoezane

Is that fake news, Santos still gets perks in Washington?  See, they kick out whoever they want.  I love this kick out stuff.  Give me more!
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

HighStepper

Quote from: dogwalker on Dec 01, 2023, 10:49 PMHow do scumbags like him get elected?

Inadequate journalism?
Gullible voters?
Lack of candidates with an ounce of integrity?
I believe Inadequate journalism is a big part. Especially the local news outlets.

The U.S. is losing newspapers at the rate of more than two a week, at a steep cost to our communities — and our democracy. Link

Too much sex is still not enough.

Hobby

Bye George don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Romanticlover

Santos will send you a video of himself for $150...

https://www.businessinsider.com/george-santos-is-selling-videos-on-cameo-now-2023-12

I'll bet he creates an OF account.

Are we having fun yet?

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Dec 04, 2023, 09:35 AMSantos will send you a video of himself for $150...

https://www.businessinsider.com/george-santos-is-selling-videos-on-cameo-now-2023-12

I'll bet he creates an OF account.

The guy is a chameleon. I'm a little pissed, though, because I went to his cameo page, and he's already raised the price to $200. LOL

Romanticlover

I thought this was funny, SNL finally got some good writers...

Are we having fun yet?

HighStepper

WOODBURY, New York — Democrats flipped the battleground Long Island seat last held by ousted Rep. George Santos, narrowing the already razor-thin Republican majority in the House. Link

Too much sex is still not enough.