Started by Fishhunter, Jan 16, 2023, 09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishhunter

Some of the regulars on get lucky here?
Just name a few
Wildcat
Seekingright1
Lickit
And there's many others that I do have # numbers for.
I'm kind of wondering if they survived the pandemic?
They don't answer any messages.....
Life is what you make it

WolfAndCub22

I traded a few inboxes with Wildcat before GLH went away. I think he had an SO at the time and didn't hobby anymore. There are still a lot of folks missing from the 510 days too.   
Like Like x 1 View List
I have no problem with aging as long as I don't turn to vinegar.

dogwalker

Ummmm likkit (if it's the same one) is registered here so you can inbox him:  https://fantasysaloon.com/index.php?action=profile;u=224.
Many have asked about wildcat96.   No one I've talked to knows his current status for sure....mostly speculation but there are plenty that wonder what he is up to.
I am in touch with or know of others.....but I'm not naming names.
Like Like x 1 View List

likkit

Yep, it's me. I get on here a few times a month. I haven't gotten any IM's btw.

I've been working remotely since the start of the pandemic and I moved up to the foothills a year ago last October. Needless to say, there's nobody to play with up here.

Other than that one big drawback, it's nice and quiet up here. I watch the news each morning to see how many people got shot down in the flatland overnight.
Like Like x 2 Boo Boo x 1 View List

HighStepper

Quote from: Fishhunter on Jan 16, 2023, 09:54 PMSome of the regulars on get lucky here?
Seekingright1
I'm kind of wondering if they survived the pandemic?
They don't answer any messages.....
Seekingright1 is now a member of Fantasy Saloon

https://fantasysaloon.com/index.php?msg=16271
Too much sex is still not enough.

dogwalker

All sorts of things happened to people from the past. 
Yeh some died but I don't know of any that died from COVID.
Most that I know that seem to be "gone" actually are alive but retired from hobbying.
For various reasons they are doing other things.
Some got girlfriends.
Some decided there were better ways to spend their time or money.
And so on......

Fishhunter

Ok cool I'm glad he's still alive and well 👍
Life is what you make it

Legman469

I recall North valley High (NVH) fondly.  A classic "good ole boy" who always had some useful tips for me.  He and Hoss were as funny together as Michael Scott and Dwight Shrute.  And his dalliance with Fable Grey produced some classics. 

Last I saw him, well over 10 years ago, he had moved on from active hobbying and was shooting/selling pics at rodeos.  Wish him all the best.   
Legman the pretty girl shooter
can we go back to RB now??

Zep

I think Wildcat still pops up as an "unnamed participant" at a few group play parties in the East Bay area.  I know a lot of ladies disliked him because he convinced newer providers to bare back him, but I always enjoyed him, his perspective and his recommendations.  I wish him well and hope he resurfaces some day.
We all got two lives. The second one begins when you realize you only have one.

Legman469

Wild Cat was fun like a fart in a skillet, and didn't always "have a grip" on things. 
But he responded that one time I told him to get a grip on wild Debbie (ambrosia).

You cannot view this attachment.
Legman the pretty girl shooter
can we go back to RB now??