ANTELOPE FUN ZADE SPECIAL

Started by Lovely_Zade92, May 15, 2023, 04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lovely_Zade92

Hello my hunnybuns...

I've been currently out of the game due to work and school ambitions..but hopefully reunite with old friends n new friends.. definitely worth ya time hmu let's conversate build a bond I'm very loving and goofy lol (510)404-0036
ZadeLovely💕💕🥵

2trip

Hi Zade - Nice to see you here!

El_oso_33

Nice post LZ. U know I LOVE that video and apparently so do many others. Glad you're here. 💖🐻
Just a dancing bear trying to get my groove on✌️🐻

Zep

Nice getting reacquainted today at lunch.  Such a pretty face and those lips.. (M'mm)
Agree +1 Agree +1 x 1 View List
We all got two lives. The second one begins when you realize you only have one.

DoctorTaco

Nice to meet you Zade today at the lunch gathering.  Gentlemen, she has the curves men desire. And Zep's comment about her lips is 110% correct!

El_oso_33

Note: I'm posting this at the request of Miss Zadé:

Fellow members, just so you know, Miss Zadé is having  login troubles and she's waiting for Highstepper to help out. Therefore, if you're trying to contact her please text at the number posted above (510)404-0036. Hopefully they'll be able to resolve her login problems in the next day or two.

✌️🐻
Just a dancing bear trying to get my groove on✌️🐻

jimmiet

Welcome! Glad that you are here and hope to meet you sometime.
I am still jimmiet

Zade_DarkNLovely

Quote from: Lovely_Zade92 on May 15, 2023, 04:45 PMHello my hunnybuns...

I've been currently out of the game due to work and school ambitions..but hopefully reunite with old friends n new friends.. definitely worth ya time hmu let's conversate build a bond I'm very loving and goofy lol (510)404-0036

Anyone that is contacting me please reach me on this page please 🙏 Ty much
Suckle berry me

Zade_DarkNLovely

Quote from: jimmiet on May 17, 2023, 11:02 PMWelcome! Glad that you are here and hope to meet you sometime.

This is zade and yes I would love to meet you one of these good ol sunny days
Suckle berry me

Zade_DarkNLovely

Quote from: DoctorTaco on May 17, 2023, 07:47 PMNice to meet you Zade today at the lunch gathering.  Gentlemen, she has the curves men desire. And Zep's comment about her lips is 110% correct!
I definitely appreciate that so much from u lol made me blush all over the place 😌🥰
Suckle berry me

Zade_DarkNLovely

Quote from: Zep on May 17, 2023, 05:45 PMNice getting reacquainted today at lunch.  Such a pretty face and those lips.. (M'mm)

It was amazing to see u zep u look like adorable as always mr handsome
Suckle berry me

Zade_DarkNLovely

Quote from: 2trip on May 17, 2023, 08:06 AMHi Zade - Nice to see you here!

Wish we could of talked more but it was a pleasure of seeing u and your smile 😊
Suckle berry me

2trip

Hi Zade - sure would like to renew acquaintances- what does Antelope fun Zade special consist of?  Hope to see you soon.  Thanks