San Jose!! And then Santa Cruz!!

Started by yourgirlforhire, May 18, 2023, 09:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yourgirlforhire

MILFTOUR2023!

;)  My doubles partner and I are doing it again!

Come join us!

zoezane

Yeah I spoke with Gina.  You guys are great duos.  Zoe Zane
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

yourgirlforhire

Quote from: zoezane on May 26, 2023, 04:18 PMYeah I spoke with Gina.  You guys are great duos.  Zoe Zane
We've been playing together now for ... hmm at least 7 years now! Thankfully  we know each other 😉

zoezane

That would be amazing all 3 of us rubbing our boobs together!
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

dogwalker

Doubles rarely last long for various reasons. 
Takes mature ladies that get along among many other things.
A 7 year long doubles partner might be a record from those I know of.
There were a few in the RB days that lasted a few years but it seems that most last.....um like one time.....lol. 
Then there is an argument, often over money and clients.

bladegunner

zoezane

How about 4 sexy babes all into each other and ya'll watch.  Stuff like this just happens when you have the right vibs. 
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

gentleman61

zoezane

Since this site is for parties, 4 sexy women into each other can happen.  I'm known for my seductive ways.  The number 4 is a very magical number for all sexy ladies. 
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

yourgirlforhire

My doubles partner and I will be back together again for my Birthday in a couple months! Until then, visit my friend Ginagirlfriend (and make sure to kiss her for me) in San Jose!!

Blkfyre

Quote from: yourgirlforhire on Jun 09, 2023, 08:24 AMMy doubles partner and I will be back together again for my Birthday in a couple months! Until then, visit my friend Ginagirlfriend (and make sure to kiss her for me) in San Jose!!

That would be a lot of kissing. Fortunately Gina is soooooo very fun to kiss!