Long Branch Saloon Concept

Started by HighStepper, Mar 30, 2022, 08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HighStepper

You cannot view this attachment.

On Gunsmoke when you think of the Long Branch Saloon,
you think of Miss Kitty and her special relationship with Marshall Dillon.

A Matt and Kitty Video Gunsmoke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyMjVCTc2kM
Too much sex is still not enough.

Hobby

Kitty was always wanting to get Matt in the sack, Matt was always too busy or too tired....lol

HighStepper

I have been trying to get a smaller picture that will fit the width of the page.

Quote from: Hobby on Mar 30, 2022, 08:42 PMKitty was always wanting to get Matt in the sack, Matt was always too busy or too tired....lol

They could never let them give into the sexual tension, which was subtle

They made a parody video.

Come on Marshal, give Miss Kitty a kiss!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slq518MTwsE

Suitcase

Just a meaningless FYI... Gunsmoke star James Arness and Mission Impossible star Peter Graves are (were) brothers...
Of everything I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most...

HighStepper

Quote from: Suitcase on Mar 31, 2022, 04:32 PMJust a meaningless FYI... Gunsmoke star James Arness and Mission Impossible star Peter Graves are (were) brothers...

Yes I now remember that. That was also a good show.

HighStepper

Hobby

There are nice ladies and then there are good ladies... which do you prefer to be with? LOL

Valida

I guess B-drinkers / B-girls are not held in the same regard, though the job seems quite similar.  What changed?

WolfAndCub22

Let's give to Miss Kitty she and a bartender ran that bar all by themselves in many episodes. When the drovers were in town that could be a lot of wear and tear on anybody the line forms at the bottom of the stares. ;)
I have no problem with aging as long as I don't turn to vinegar.

HighStepper

Quote from: Valida on Apr 17, 2022, 11:04 PMI guess B-drinkers / B-girls are not held in the same regard, though the job seems quite similar.  What changed?

Merriam Webster dictionary definition of B-girl -  a woman who entertains bar patrons and encourages them to spend freely.

B-Girls were seen as hustlers fleecing lonely men, especially military servicemen getting them to buy drinks. They had ways to stop the overly romantic. They were not going home with the guy. Link

The only experience I had with Bar Girls was in the clubs in Germany frequented by military men.

An article by Amy Lillard on Saloon Girls, differentiated the saloon girl from prostitutes. What Saloon girls did was vastly different than the prostitutes. Only in the roughest of saloons were the ''girls" and prostitutes one and the same.

HighStepper

HighStepper

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Hobby

HighStepper

Tuscano

Great VID! I will take credit for its introduction to this site. lmao