DeSantis and "Post-Birth" Abortion in CA

Started by bats, Jun 06, 2023, 08:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bats

The only unindicted contender for the 2024 Republican nomination thinks California allows "post-birth" abortions. The only question is whether DeSantis himself is that stupid or if he just thinks Republican voters are. It could be both!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtCv4PDPeTn/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng%3D%3D

dogwalker

Me thinks he does not have his definitions correct.  What a "shocker." (not)
Pre-birth termination of pregnancy is abortion.
Post birth is infanticide aka murder.

bats

Yes. And even saying California (or any state) allows abortion all the way up until birth, as he said in the clip, is total bullshit.

The thing is, DeSantis isn't stupid. He graduated from Yale and from Harvard Law. But he must assume (correctly in many cases) that Republican voters are stupid.

HighStepper

It's very rare for abortions to be performed late into a pregnancy. The most recent Centers for Disease Control and Prevention data show that 93.1% of abortions were performed at or before 13 weeks of gestation and less than 1% were performed at or after 21 weeks.

DeSantis later called out California specifically, saying: "They want to have abortion all the way up till birth. I think they actually allow it post-birth, if you can believe that, which I think is truly horrific." Link

California does not allow abortions "post-birth" which is known as infanticide.
 Mary Ziegler, a professor of law at the University of California, Davis, said of the claim. "That's homicide in California,"

DeSantis knows that this is NOT true. He wants to stirrup chaos creating hate and anger to garner votes.
Too much sex is still not enough.

thaikhan

Quote from: bats on Jun 06, 2023, 09:45 PMYes. And even saying California (or any state) allows abortion all the way up until birth, as he said in the clip, is total bullshit.

The thing is, DeSantis isn't stupid. He graduated from Yale and from Harvard Law. But he must assume (correctly in many cases) that Republican voters are stupid.

All Politicians know that both Democrat and Republican voters are stupid. It's why they sit and vote for their political affiliation and don't care who they vote in as long as their political party wins.

Politicians know that Democratic voters are self serving narcissists who only care about pushing a cause to make them feel like they are important and have something to brag to everyone about; it's the reason why Trump was a Democrat up until he ran as president because he was a self serving narcissist. Republican voters only care about keeping the status quo and themselves. Both will blame the other party for all of the world evils and paint themselves as saints. Both are so batshit crazy that while their political gods are shoveling shit down their throats, they eat it up and say that anyone who doesn't agree with them must be the most heinous thing in the world and must be put to death.

While the mentally challenged Democrat and Republican voters are fighting amongst each other, all politicians are laughing and falling all over themselves at the expense of these poor schmucks.  Never in my life would I ever have imagined that anyone would smile and pat themselves on the back while being shoveled shit down their throats and then you come across Democratic and Republican voters and they prove you wrong time and time again as they eat and swallow it with such gusto.

bats

Ah, yes. The oft-repeated notion that both parties are equally to blame, but combined with the implication that nobody but you actually understands.

I can't decide what's best about this. Is it the cynicism, or the arrogance?

Bande

Quote from: bats on Jun 06, 2023, 09:45 PMYes. And even saying California (or any state) allows abortion all the way up until birth, as he said in the clip, is total bullshit.

LMAO do not put a party to that. In General voters are stupid on both sides. Many vote parties suggested, without researching thus causing the issues at hand.
Look at California. LOL

Bande

Quote from: bats on Jun 07, 2023, 02:55 AMAh, yes. The oft-repeated notion that both parties are equally to blame, but combined with the implication that nobody but you actually understands.

[/quote
Bingo. Description fits you..
Your priveleged life soiled you.

thaikhan

Quote from: bats on Jun 07, 2023, 02:55 AMAh, yes. The oft-repeated notion that both parties are equally to blame, but combined with the implication that nobody but you actually understands.

I wouldn't know about the arrogance of the blind who subscribe to the great white savior syndrome. If people did any research, they would realize that many people consider themselves independent and tend to vote majorly Democrat. They are not the crazed,  blind zealots who get offended by the truth because they are not blinded by their arrogance. They are not the ones who faithfully suckle on the taint of their political overlords while their overlords have their cocks shoved up their voters' ass controlling their every movement like a skilled puppet master. But I guess we should not be too harsh on the stupid since we aren't blindly following some overlord like good little lemmings right? They don't know what they don't know.

Dance puppets, dance.

bladegunner

bats

Quote from: thaikhan on Jun 07, 2023, 05:51 PMI wouldn't know about the arrogance of the blind who subscribe to the great white savior syndrome. If people did any research, they would realize that many people consider themselves independent and tend to vote majorly Democrat. They are not the crazed,  blind zealots who get offended by the truth because they are not blinded by their arrogance. They are not the ones who faithfully suckle on the taint of their political overlords while their overlords have their cocks shoved up their voters' ass controlling their every movement like a skilled puppet master. But I guess we should not be too harsh on the stupid since we aren't blindly following some overlord like good little lemmings right? They don't know what they don't know.

Dance puppets, dance.
Fine. Cynicism it is.

Blkfyre

Quote from: thaikhan on Jun 07, 2023, 05:51 PMI wouldn't know about the arrogance of the blind who subscribe to the great white savior syndrome. If people did any research, they would realize that many people consider themselves independent and tend to vote majorly Democrat. They are not the crazed,  blind zealots who get offended by the truth because they are not blinded by their arrogance. They are not the ones who faithfully suckle on the taint of their political overlords while their overlords have their cocks shoved up their voters' ass controlling their every movement like a skilled puppet master. But I guess we should not be too harsh on the stupid since we aren't blindly following some overlord like good little lemmings right? They don't know what they don't know.

Dance puppets, dance.

Ah, the great "If you just did research..." argument. It's totally toothless because it's never followed up with said research, only with increasingly shrill and insulting "arguments"

Blkfyre

Dance puppets, dance.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

dogwalker

All I can think about is a juicy burger with some insanely good cheese and sauces on a perfectly toasted bun with fries on the side.