Review Section Removed

Started by Hobby, Mar 31, 2022, 08:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobby

The Saloon is a supporter of personal privacy and personal liberties. Saloon policy is: What adults do in their own privacy offline is their business and no one else! Publishing a review or an account that occurred offline would be a betrayal of member's trust and violation of expected privacy. Therefore no reviews will be allowed to be posted in the Long Branch Saloon!  This not to say that a member of the saloon can not post a mini LASER with no specific or explicit details in lounges or groups for the purpose of letting others know this is a legit provider and they had a good time. Or in instances when a any member has knowledge or has experienced a dangerous situation or encountered an unethical, undesirable hobbyist or provider.

Bande

This is not personal though, it is business and everyone has per say business names so privacy is out the door. Reviews have been long made for the good and bad in business. Helps keep businesses on the up. and to those that fail, good luck to your new adventures.
Sorry to hear this.
Welcome to Wokeness..

Hobby

Quote from: Bande on Mar 31, 2022, 02:19 PMThis is not personal though, it is business and everyone has per say business names so privacy is out the door. Reviews have been long made for the good and bad in business. Helps keep businesses on the up. and to those that fail, good luck to your new adventures.
Sorry to hear this.
Welcome to Wokeness..

What?  I suppose you could look at from this point of view, let's not forget these businesses are not a mom and pop public business, this much is for certain. Due to the interpersonal nature of private rendezvous of which the saloon is not party to, and could have ramification for the saloon if certain private matters are published in a review. Its like having a private conversation with a person and then going and telling everyone what was said. Both parties would have to agree to make their conversation public!  The saloon can not make changes or edit review to make them comply with laws and our review policy.

Tuscano

If we want women to participate, we need to be friendly. This site is not going to live up to its potential if we can't get women to be active members.
Vorresti essere me

Valida

Quote from: Tuscano on Mar 31, 2022, 06:28 PMIf we want women to participate, we need to be friendly. This site is not going to live up to its potential if we can't get women to be active members.
Suppose we invite, and provide technical means to support, joint reviews?

That is, guy and gal meet and do what they do, and the review of the occasion is issued by both of them. 

Either one could supply most of the text, and the other approve or ask for changes.  Or they could go back-and-forth until both are satisfied with the truth of the expression.

Online collaboration is a thing, though not in this present software.

What would it take? 

At the very least, it would be a feature that no other hobby site offers and if it works might grow and spread.

Bande

Quote from: Tuscano on Mar 31, 2022, 06:28 PMIf we want women to participate, we need to be friendly. This site is not going to live up to its potential if we can't get women to be active members.

Quality women. Reviews do not keep women from joining. They will keep the low end robbing women from joining.

Blkfyre

Quote from: Bande on Mar 31, 2022, 02:19 PMThis is not personal though, it is business and everyone has per say business names so privacy is out the door. Reviews have been long made for the good and bad in business. Helps keep businesses on the up. and to those that fail, good luck to your new adventures.
Sorry to hear this.
Welcome to Wokeness..

Quality women. Reviews do not keep women from joining. They will keep the low end robbing women from joining.

So are you saying that women who don't want reviews are shady, not quality or low-end because they want don't want reviews? That we should be able to review a lady regardless of her opinion on it?

Hobby

"So are you saying that women who don't want reviews are shady, not quality or low-end because they want don't want reviews? That we should be able to review a lady regardless of her opinion on it?"

Don't turn this into personal attacks or argument! This is feed back to the update or change! Give your feedback to the announcement and let me do the questioning or answering...

I happen to agree with Bande on reviews posted for bad providers, over inflated reviews or providers having the say as to review approvals. However Until the Saloon policy changes concerning expected private personal privacy there will be no review section.  Mini LASER reviews in lounges are okay to post. 

Amazing how members can not agree on reviews. I can only imagine how providers must feel about this. So the best solution is if members can't agree then the best thing to do is just don't have a review section at all. Makes for a simpler life.

I did not remove the review section under any pressure from members opinions for or against.  I made the decision for member's privacy reasons. Really has nothing to do with providers or hobbyist. The Saloon can not permit members to post personal intimate details of a private meeting that takes place off line unless all parties agree to disclose. For me it is just the right thing to do! I can make some of the members happy some of the time but I can not make all the members happy all the time!

yourgirlforhire

I am not review friendly (no secret). I firmly believe in privacy. I have signed enough NDAs to know it goes both ways too with my clients!

On specific review sites, I successfully avoid them but making sure I pick the correct companions. It's my responsibility as a no-review provider to take care of my own privacy.  However,  If I was not good at my job, not safe, dangerous-I would expect someone would have said something long ago (as they should). I would expect any member of our community to be outted if not safe.

But I AM network friendly.
I am on humaniplex  .com , and DO participate in their networking system because all that matters is: "is this person safe? Did that person make promises to you <implied via ad is included as far as 'services' go as a promise and did they follow through,
did they show up , etc >? "

Yes and No answers. No details.
When I take an appointment from HX, I look at network to see if the person is safe and from there I do my own research via provider reference.  I know gents have reached out to my HX network to ask them privately questions because they tell me so.

It is a comforting system without causing potential embarrassment with private details of your date with your company.

My opinion is- it is your site to do as your please and anyone in the service industry has to understand that.
Like Like x 2 Informative Informative x 1 View List

Hobby

It is ok not to want reviews... I know this and I will not allow any review or laser about you to stay up...
Like Like x 1 View List

ucanaxay

Banned for spamming