Strawberrycakes2023

Started by HighStepper, Jul 06, 2023, 01:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HighStepper

Strawberrycakes2023 has guest membership. Does anyone know her so that we can upgrade her to Premium VIP Provider?
Profile Page https://fantasysaloon.com/index.php?action=profile;u=306

Too much sex is still not enough.

dogwalker

DoctorTaco

She's in San Jose, could this be the same Strawberry I met at UTRRose's January party? She was the birthday girl as I recall. She's also on Discord as StrawberryGirl. 

dogwalker

I found no ad with that exact handle on any of the commonly used sites.  Apologies in advance but one of my pet peeves is ladies with inconsistent handles, ones that are hard to find an ad for, etc. On Discord it's the ultimate in that because many use display names that can be anything and mean nothing then will not even put an ad link on their profile.  I get it that some may want to be more discreet and UTR.  I suppose it's always possible to contact them and ask for ad info (by inbox on this site for example). At the same time it comes across as they don't want business or they'd make it easier but then many of those same ones complain about lack of business. Oh Well !  I pass if they make it too hard.  haha.

HighStepper

Quote from: dogwalker on Jul 07, 2023, 10:24 AM...I pass if they make it too hard.  haha.
I see what you did there.
Too much sex is still not enough.

yourgirlforhire

I will reach out and ask StrawberryGirl if this is her but I doubt it. (Different names on different platforms doesn't make sense).

* Unless it's a platform that doesn't let me say "forhire" so I have yourgirljane some places...
I'll send her a text now

yourgirlforhire

*not strawberrygirl .

But she might join now!

StrawberryGirl

Thanks all, she is not me, nor am I her 😜🥰😉

Thanks to all for looking into, and  especially Jane, for contacting me.

Accept no substitutions 🍓

dogwalker

Thanks for the clarification!    Another example of why I strongly prefer using exact handles (not nick names or pet names or real first names) and providing links when possible.   There's 24,648 "Barbies."  When someone asks "has anyone heard from Barbie?" that's useless!  In fact I have known of several Strawberry whatevers.  Related, a dumb thing PD allows is one can register handles that are pronounced the same but with different upper and lower case letters so that complicates things even more.

citylyts

Well I finally found out who Strawberrycakes2023 is. She is a friend of Sofiasoakbabee. trying get her to vouch for her.