Indictment issued in Trump 2020 election interference investigation

Started by Blkfyre, Aug 01, 2023, 02:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HighStepper

Quote from: Bande on Aug 02, 2023, 11:25 PMThis political agenda is making Trump more popular.
Start crying now. Trump will be next President and pardons will be granted for this..
Donald Trump is the one that has made it a political agenda.

The steady diet of lies being fed to the MAGA base has caused them to rally around their perceive victim being "unfairly treated." They will NOT read the incitement to learn the truth about what is ACCTUALLY being alleged, and what actions by Trump support those allegations.

The hallmark of American democracy is the peaceful transfer of power.  Our leaders (presidents) do not come to power by killing people as in some other countries, or throughout history. Critical to accomplish this is free and fair elections. Donald Trump would NOT commit to a peaceful transfer of power before the 2020 election and fought against the peaceful transfer of power after he lost the election.
A Brief History of American Presidential Concession Speeches

Donald Trump engaged in acts of illegal conspiracies to rob the American people of a fair and free election. The irony is that this has made him more popular, however, it does not matter. The Judicial Branch has a Constitutional duty to pursue such egregious illegal acts against American Democracy.

The witnesses to Donald Trump's crimes are REPUBLICANS. For those that like to disparage Republicans, it should be recognized that lot of state Republicans stayed true to their oath to the Constitution and put County over Party. Unfortunately there are not enough in Congress. 
Too much sex is still not enough.

bats

A great irony is that Trump only gets his day in court because America hasn't yet fully descended into the fascist state he wants. In places where the peaceful transfer of power isn't respected, the leader of a failed coup is usually executed or imprisoned without any real due process.

Fathernature69

Back when I was in college, the OJ Simpson trial was ongoing.  I remembered the world stopped when the verdict was read and remember being amazed at reading the next day in the Wall Street Journal about how commerce stopped the day of the verdict. 

The media is salivating at the thought of a public trial, think of all the sensational headlines, downloads, and punches thrown. 

For a brief moment, the media may become relevant again. 

dogwalker

HighStepper

Quote from: dogwalker on Aug 08, 2023, 09:43 PMThe media loves to stir things up !  Ignore it.
Stirring the pot is how they drive rating and make advertising dollars. It is the old dog bites man is not news. Man bites dog is news.
As I listen to the news commentators I try to ignore the adjectives that they use.
Too much sex is still not enough.