Do We Need Ads?

Started by Hobby, Apr 02, 2022, 08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobby

Quote from: HighStepper on Apr 03, 2022, 06:08 PMI've seen policy that when a hobbyist posted a picture of a provider, they noted that they had the provider's permission.
If they did not make that statement in the post, a moderator would delete the picture.
Pictures from current ads would have implied permission. Hobbist simply notes taken from her ad. 

I think that is an approach we all could live with.

Congratulations! You just volunteered to be a global moderator....

Serena

Quote from: HighStepper on Apr 03, 2022, 06:08 PMI've seen policy that when a hobbyist posted a picture of a provider, they noted that they had the provider's permission.
If they did not make that statement in the post, a moderator would delete the picture.
Pictures from current ads would have implied permission. Hobbist simply notes taken from her ad. 

I think that is an approach we all could live with.

I am in agreement with this approach. 
Thank you😉

Hobby

Quote from: Hobby on Apr 03, 2022, 06:26 PMCongratulations! You just volunteered to be a global moderator....

This can be included as a guide line, suggested or encouraged to do this but not as a restriction... however if the poster abuses the gallery by continuing to post pics after we receive a notice from provider to stop then the offender can windup 86 out the door.

HighStepper

Quote from: Hobby on Apr 03, 2022, 06:26 PMCongratulations! You just volunteered to be a global moderator....

Oh my, I forgot the adage, "he who makes the suggestion gets the assignment."
Too much sex is still not enough.