Purto Vallarta Scene

Started by Playmissy4me84, Apr 03, 2022, 09:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Playmissy4me84

What a crazy yet wonderful place!  There are many States in Mexico where prostitution is legal, Jalisco is one.  Some of the local ordinances discourage "open" prostitution activities but they are still prevalent. 

My first encounter was walking by a massage establishment in the Romantic zone.  A sign the parlor is offering more than a massage is when the girls  are standing in the doorway.  So when I passed one place and Crystal asked me, with her big brown eyes and beautiful eyes, if I wanted a "masaje" it was hard to say no.  And the price? 400 pesos, or $20.  But here is where Mexico is different.  Once upstairs in the room, the discussion of the ending is open.  HJ, BJ, FS, all available.  So for 2000 pesos, I had 40 minute massage, mutual touch, cbj, cfs and a shower with a 22 year old Latin beauty.

More on the street scene and online scene later.

Hobby

I hear this a lot Suckee Suckee Fuckee Fuckee...then you know you are in the right place! LOL

Playmissy4me84

That's the truth!  Thin walls and curtain doors in the upstairs rooms, but once she crawled up in the table, I didn't care!

HighStepper

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Years ago I went on a cruise ship to Puerto Vallarta. Wound up in most of the tourist areas.
Missed the fun action you found.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Hobby

The last trip you posted about you said was 57 years ago.... so how long ago was this trip, 65 years ago?

HighStepper

The TJ blowjob trip seems to have disappeared. And all that good Intel it had.

Puerto Vallarta trip was around 30 years ago. I remember wandering away from the tourist places.
Wound up in a store where the local Mexicans shop. I got a real good deal on KahlĂșa Coffee Liqueur.
I could hardly believe how much less expensive it was than at home.

Hobby

They don't have all those democrats slapping taxes on it... nor complaining about the low employee wages. 

Playmissy4me84

In the zona Rosa, or red zone, I walked up and down a few  of the more popular streets for streetwalkers.  They are generally not out during the day as the police don't like them out till after dark, but I checked it out anyway.

Day one, about 3:00ish, I saw one cute, busty, chubby latina.  She approached me and asked if I wanted to play and get a blow job and sex.  I asked her how much and she said 500 pesos.  So, without even negotiating, I had the chance for a $25 session.  I asked her where and she said she had a room and pointed across the street

I passed, as I was still recovering from Crystal, but noted the street, price and activity.

The next day, about 5:30ish, but still light, there were at least a half a dozen out. 

greyhawk

Was in PV in Feb 2019. Had done some pre-searching, and hooked up with Jaki in PV. jakilopezpv69@gmail.com

Came in her mustang, and picked me up near my hotel. Went to one of the hourly hotels, Hotel Blu, I think. They have a garage, and steps to a small apartment, made up for sexy time. Both her rates and the Blu were reasonable. Had a great hour, and she brought me back to my place. All while my wife was having her massage  ;D

Set it all up by email. She was posting on CL, in the travel section for PV. Ads got taken down quickly, but there were often new ads. She'll be on my list for our next trip. Hope she's still there.

http://blumotel.com.mx/
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons...crunchy you are & with katsup taste good.

HighStepper

Could this be the Jaki you saw?

greyhawk

YES! That is her. Wonderful lady!
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons...crunchy you are & with katsup taste good.

Playmissy4me84

Day two of hunting honey's in PV lead me to Mileroticos.  Lots of options, but lots of management, so you have to have low expectations that the girl in the picture will be who shows up.

I went to a daily motel, 480 pesos for 8 hours, so $22.  The young honey I wanted was 20 in the ad, full menu.  Instead of one gal, two showed up.  Poor English skills but we figured out I was to pick the one I wanted and the other would leave. 

All in all, 2000 pesos for the gal who was 18, petite and sexy as hell for the hour.  In Sac, she could charge $400 an hour, not the $100 I paid.

I need to take my pension and move!!