Trump ordered to pay $83.3 million for defamation suit

Started by Blkfyre, Jan 26, 2024, 02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romanticlover

Lets not forget Anthony "likes to show his" Weiner(D-NY) who served time in prison, his wife was Hillary's advisor.
Are we having fun yet?

HighStepper

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jan 28, 2024, 12:18 PMI guess Democrats aren't protective of their women either, ever heard of Harvey Weinstein and Jeffrey Epstein?
They both were huge Democrat donors.
Oh HELL no. by no stretch of the imagination is there an equivalency here. There is a big difference between individual creeps that donate money and a whole group of devotees that support a criminal that should be on the registry of sex offenders.

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jan 28, 2024, 12:23 PMLets not forget Anthony "likes to show his" Weiner(D-NY) who served time in prison, his wife was Hillary's advisor.
Yup, right where he should be. And there is no political party supporting and defending him.
Too much sex is still not enough.

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jan 28, 2024, 12:18 PMI guess Democrats aren't protective of their women either, ever heard of Harvey Weinstein and Jeffrey Epstein?
They both were huge Democrat donors.
This has to be one of the lamest "whataboutisms" in history.

Romanticlover

One more example and I'm done with this thread, this one is from the king of infidelity and being inappropriate:
Bill Clinton seduced his young intern and got a BJ in the oval office, that's real class.

Of course she didn't get a dollar for that because it's expected from Democrats.

Are we having fun yet?

HighStepper

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jan 28, 2024, 12:51 PMOne more example and I'm done with this thread, this one is from the king of infidelity and being inappropriate:
Bill Clinton seduced his young intern and got a BJ in the oval office, that's real class.

Of course she didn't get a dollar for that because it's expected from Democrats.
Monica Lewinsky described their relationship as "consensual" yet I would agree that it was inappropriate. Clinton was not like Trump, a "grab them by the pussy" creep that sexually assaults a woman my jamming his fingers in her vagina. 

Danno

Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Blkfyre

Quote from: Hobby on Jan 27, 2024, 02:39 PMShe will pass away before seeing a dime from Trump.  He will keep it tied up in court for years costing taxpayers money for appeals courts to review.

He'll still be out a pretty significant something until the appeal:

Bande

Quote from: HighStepper on Jan 28, 2024, 01:48 PMnot like Trump, a "grab them by the pussy" creep that sexually assaults a woman my jamming his fingers in her vagina.

From a person that has no evidence nor remembers much about her accusations along with not remembering dates
Not to mention the lawsuit was not brought forward until some funded the lawsuits.
The white dress she brought as evidence was not even made during the so called Rape..

zoezane

This is not about political parties but men who are predators that look for vulnerable females.  I will not say his name every again.  I will say this, the orange that loves to grab them (he can't even say women) by the pussy.  E. Jean Carroll is 80 years old and looks great.  I wonder how many men will look that good at 80?  Hum?  I'll be the judge of that.  She's an American Hero to stop the great Nazi Orange that loves China, No. Korea and Russia.  The orange is a weak person that gets his strength from communist dictators that have zero for anything but themselves.  No respect his own daughter, Ivanka.  If anyone is ugly it was Ivanka before her facelifts etc.

What gets me, the orange daddy grabs "Ivanka" by the butt and she laughs.  She does not push him away.  Any underage molested child would run away, they would hate the orange.  U KNOW WHO orange screams fear, threatens, bullies that raped his first wife.  He smells like shit.  So appealin' for a pussy.  So go ahead and support stinky, diaper orange face.  Disgusting.
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

Blkfyre

Quote from: Bande on Jan 29, 2024, 03:42 PMFrom a person that has no evidence nor remembers much about her accusations along with not remembering dates
Not to mention the lawsuit was not brought forward until some funded the lawsuits.
The white dress she brought as evidence was not even made during the so called Rape..

A jury of his peers disagreed

bats

Quote from: Bande on Jan 29, 2024, 03:42 PMFrom a person that has no evidence nor remembers much about her accusations along with not remembering dates

She provided quite a bit of detail, not that Trumpers would know or care to know.

Her first suit was filed before there was any outside funding.

I don't know what you're trying to say about the dress, but I'd wager that whatever it is, you've got that wrong, too.

HighStepper

Quote from: bats on Jan 29, 2024, 09:32 PM...I don't know what you're trying to say about the dress, but I'd wager that whatever it is, you've got that wrong, too.
You would win that bet.

The black dress (not a white dress) was not the only evidence put before the jury that found Trump to be guilty. The 83 million dollars we are discussing is because Trump could not keep his mouth shut, keeping up his defamatory behavior after he lost the Previous 5 million dollar defamation suit.  The rape has already been adjudicated and not a part of this trial, yet Trump and his lawyer kept trying to relitigate the issue in the current case.

At the time of sexual assault in 1996, E. Jean Carroll was a famous columnist and author. She was more well known than Donald Trump. She had celebrity status. At that time Trump was not a celebrity. Later, 2019 in a book she wrote there was mention of Trump assaulting her. Trump went ballistic. Trump precipitated the law suit.
Informative Informative x 1 View List

dogwalker

The jury spoke and that's how our system works.

Romanticlover

Quote from: HighStepper on Jan 29, 2024, 09:56 PMAt the time of sexual assault in 1996, E. Jean Carroll was a famous columnist and author. She was more well known than Donald Trump. She had celebrity status. At that time Trump was not a celebrity. Later, 2019 in a book she wrote there was mention of Trump assaulting her. Trump went ballistic. Trump precipitated the law suit.

Where do you people come up with this stuff?

I know I said I wasn't going to comment again but I couldn't let this statement go untested because it is simply false. I never heard of this woman until the trial but I heard of Trump all the way back in the 80's. Most Americans knew of Trump back in the 80's because of the drama with his first wife, he also dated supermodels, Regis Philbin would call him "The Donald" on his morning show and Trump had a cameo in Home Alone 2 in 1992.

What she wrote in her book was libel against Trump, he should counter-sue her.

Ok, now I'm done with this ridiculous topic.
Are we having fun yet?

Danno

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jan 30, 2024, 05:23 AMWhere do you people come up with this stuff?

I know I said I wasn't going to comment again but I couldn't let this statement go untested because it is simply false. I never heard of this woman until the trial but I heard of Trump all the way back in the 80's. Most Americans knew of Trump back in the 80's because of the drama with his first wife, he also dated supermodels, Regis Philbin would call him "The Donald" on his morning show and Trump had a cameo in Home Alone 2 in 1992.

What she wrote in her book was libel against Trump, he should counter-sue her.

Ok, now I'm done with this ridiculous topic.

only ridiculous to people that can't spit out the kool aid
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome