Trump ordered to pay $83.3 million for defamation suit

Started by Blkfyre, Jan 26, 2024, 02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HighStepper

Quote from: Bande on Jan 31, 2024, 08:52 PMNeil in the following video could not of said it better.
MSNBC interview? Anyone see that? Kind of proved what a whack job EG Carol is.
Your opinion is she is a whack job. Other people may have a different opinion. Carroll's writing style—which often incorporates humor—has been described as "quirky", "cheeky," and "irreverent. Link

Neil the lumberjack guy is not a lawyer. He spews a lot of misinformation. However, we can see how it all unfolds on appeal. He is probably right when he said Trump won't have to pay anything...his campaign donors will pay for it.

Too much sex is still not enough.

bats

Quote from: Bande on Jan 31, 2024, 08:52 PMNeil in the following video could not of said it better.
Neil--let's not sugarcoat it--is full of shit. We can give him the benefit of the doubt initially because we know nothing about him, but it takes very little cross-checking to see that he's pedaling BS.

Yet, Neil has 128,000 subscribers on YouTube. Thus, Neil's video illustrates one of the problems with a world where anyone can publish whatever they want at minimal cost.

Bande

Quote from: bats on Feb 01, 2024, 10:04 AMNeil--let's not sugarcoat it--is full of shit. We can give him the benefit of the doubt initially because we know nothing about him, but it takes very little cross-checking to see that he's pedaling BS.

Yet, Neil has 128,000 subscribers on YouTube. Thus, Neil's video illustrates one of the problems with a world where anyone can publish whatever they want at minimal cost.

LMAO
I bet you did not watch the video to make a valid statement. That is how you are.
Peddling Bullshit? Most of what he speaks has been all over mainstream media as well.
Not to Mention, who financed and pushed this Lawsuit?
We will see how it works out. Clearly a Community that is not diverse.
Have you seen the accuser speak. She is a definite wax job, and has no evidence at all, Not even dates. No Court that I know of would of validated this civil lawsuit.

What is happening here should concern all Americans about how the future may be.
Glad many are ok with the oversteps of this administration.

So far Trump is WINNING. Demoncrats are in a scurry with all their LIES and Bullshit. Those that do not see it need to reeducate themselves. After what 6 years of lies, deceit, and fake evidence it fathoms me why Demoncrats have support. Oh Yeah, Cuz pussies are hurt, crying, and voting against Trump instead of what is right for the Country.
Yes, both parties have issue, one has more issues than anything. Look at the economies performance.

Danno

Boy, you must of had 2 glasses of the kool aid. According to the latest Fox poll, which was conducted Jan. 25-29, Biden leads Trump 50%-44%

Quote from: Bande on Feb 01, 2024, 11:41 AMLMAO
I bet you did not watch the video to make a valid statement. That is how you are.
Peddling Bullshit? Most of what he speaks has been all over mainstream media as well.
Have you seen the accuser speak. She is a definite wax job, and has no evidence at all, Not even dates. No Court that I know of would of validated this civil lawsuit.

What is happening here should concern all Americans about how the future may be.

So far Trump is WINNING. Demoncrats are in a scurry with all their LIES and Bullshit. Those that do not see it need to reeducate themselves. After what 6 years of lies, deceit, and fake evidence it fathoms me why Demoncrats have support. Oh Yeah, Cuz pussies are hurt, crying, and voting against Trump instead of what is right for the Country.
Yes, both parties have issue, one has more issues than anything. Look at the economies performance.

Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Danno

Boy, you must of had 2 glasses of the kool aid. According to the latest Fox poll, which was conducted Jan. 25-29, Biden leads Trump 50%-44%

Danno

to file an appeal he has to pay the money to the courts first. doubt he has it

Romanticlover

Quote from: Danno on Feb 01, 2024, 01:29 PMAccording to the latest Fox poll, which was conducted Jan. 25-29, Biden leads Trump 50%-44%

It's not a Fox News poll, it was from Quinnipiac University(whoever the f--k that is):
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-tops-trump-new-poll-lead-shrinks-third-party-candidates
Are we having fun yet?

bats

I watched the video before I commented because that is how I am.

Trump's stupid lawyer, Alina Habba, filed a letter with the court claiming that she had just learned that there was an "incestuous" conflict of interest between the judge and Carroll's lawyer because the two worked at the same law firm over thirty years ago.

Neil made a big deal of this because that's what he does on his channel. But I knew as I watched the video that he was full of shit because it's obvious (to me) that being employed at the same law firm three decades ago would not typically create any conflict of interest.

After Habba filed her letter, Carroll's lawyer filed a letter in response. That letter made Trump's lawyer look so stupid that Habba filed a new letter telling the judge, essentially, "never mind."

As a footnote, today Trump said in one of his deranged Truth Social posts that he is looking for a new lawyer to represent him in his appeal.

HighStepper

Trumpers keep going back in history trying to change the facts. Trump lost the election. He knows he lost, yet has gotten his cult followers to believe that he didn't.

In a court of law a jury found he sexually assaulted E. Jean Carroll and awarded her 5 million dollars. The case is on appeal. Link
Dumb Dumb Donald couldn't wait for the appeals process to finish and shot his big mouth off and racked up an additional 83 million.

Trump and his minions can't argue the law, so they resort to ad hominem attacks on E, Jean Carroll. Shows the weakness of Trump's case.

"Not to Mention, who financed and pushed this Lawsuit?" Reid Hoffman who also funded civil lawsuits filed by the victims of the racist "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville, Virginia. Funding source doesn't affect the jury verdict.

Trump is so scarred about the General Election that he cries to the Republicans in Congress to not pass bills that would improve the border crisis. Trump wants to keep the border chaos for his campaign.

"Glad many are ok with the oversteps of this administration."
Oh please. The problem is the Biden administration has gone overboard with maintaining political distance. So much so, that Merrick Garland sat on his hands, rather than initiating prosecution against Trump a lot sooner. Short memories about Trump putting his fingers all over governmental agencies for his own corrupt interests.

The truly sad thing is how many Republicans support this RINO (yes, Trump is a RINO) that is a constant looser that focus on his sorry state of affairs, rather than what is good of America.

Republicans need to wake up and pick Nikki Haley as the nominee. She will beat Biden. A Trump win is trending downward.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Romanticlover

Haley is not going to be President, RFK Jr has a better chance than her.
Are we having fun yet?

zoezane

Danno, you are correct.  To file an appeal Mr. Trump has to pay the money to the courts first. Doubt he has it.  I can hardly wait till 378 million ? it tacked on and his business revoked forever because of fraud.  It still amazes me how his followers love his rapes, his frauds and bullies.  It says a lot about them as individuals.

HighStepper, yes Trump is causing chaos and using the border, make Biden look like he did it.  It's all backed up by Putin.  Trump has low-self esteem and wants to be like the Putin dictator traitor to life.
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

zoezane

Trump is a loser.  He bragged about his billions while lying to get more millions.  His followers are will go spiritually broke with their false Jesus GOD.  The whole energy field of trump is broken.  How can a male with tanning lotion drag his left leg with his big mouth that loves Hitler succeed ?  He won't and neither did Hitler.

All his followers will be betrayed by trunp traitor and Russia.
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor