How You Liking This Site?

Started by Hobby, Mar 16, 2022, 10:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tybalt77 and 120 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hobby

What do you guys think?  You like the new site?  Ideas for improvements?  Let me know!

WolfDragon

Just got the notice today and signed up.  Just browsing to get the hang just like on any new / revised site. 
So far the theme colors are easy for my eyes.  Good job. :D
Like Like x 1 View List
Try to have a good time.

Zep

You did good!  I like the layout and the limited forums for now. The layout, doesn't attract "roaming eyes" from anyone walking by my laptop.   Easy to distinguish between open forums, VIP forums and Private areas.  I appreciate all the work you are putting in. I see future growth here...
We all got two lives. The second one begins when you realize you only have one.

Mr.Justin_Credible

Quote from: zep on Mar 19, 2022, 01:36 PMYou did good!  I like the layout and the limited forums for now. The layout, doesn't attract "roaming eyes" from anyone walking by my laptop.   Easy to distinguish between open forums, VIP forums and Private areas.  I appreciate all the work you are putting in. I see future growth here...

Agree!!!!
When I get in the shower naked,  the shower gets turned on!

thaikhan

reading unread posts puts you at the top of the post as opposed to the last post you read

alchemist

69roadrunner

Looking good.  Just trying to find my way around.  Thanks for being here.

El_oso_33

Awesome experience and design. Been gone a few days and just encountered chat at the top of the home page. Wow.

It would be great to see lady cams..think Goddess Athena and all the boobie shows she gave us. Great NATURAL Rack on that lady. Or that time Rosie Posie had High Heels on and put a heel up a guy's.... Well, you had to be there.

TY for your service. 🐻👍
Just a dancing bear trying to get my groove on✌️🐻

Hobby

Quote from: El_oso_33 on Mar 27, 2022, 05:58 PMAwesome experience and design. Been gone a few days and just encountered chat at the top of the home page. Wow.

It would be great to see lady cams..think Goddess Athena and all the boobie shows she gave us. Great NATURAL Rack on that lady

TY for your service. 🐻👍

You can add a link to a cam site or to specific model. We don't have the bandwidth to host something like that here.

Scruzbeachbum

Quote from: thaikhan on Mar 19, 2022, 07:20 PMreading unread posts puts you at the top of the post as opposed to the last post you read
+1 for fixing this. Can be tedious for long/active threads.

Also, unread post list still includes posts from any forums you have set to ignore.

Hobby

Quote from: Scruzbeachbum on Apr 02, 2022, 01:11 PM+1 for fixing this. Can be tedious for long/active threads.

Also, unread post list still includes posts from any forums you have set to ignore.

You can't always get what you want but if you try real hard you just might get what you need!  Who said this?

I will look into this.... as to why ignored boards are showing up

HighStepper

Overall the site is easy to use. I'm having fun.

As a suggestion. RB and GLH had a test forum where people could practice posting.
This being a new site and with newbies coming to the site, they may feel more comfortable making a few posts in the test forum first.

I was recently reminded of a test forum when I junked up thread testing picture uploading.

Informative Informative x 1 View List
Too much sex is still not enough.

Hobby

Quote from: HighStepper on Apr 02, 2022, 07:32 PMOverall the site is easy to use. I'm having fun.

As a suggestion. RB and GLH had a test forum where people could practice posting.
This being a new site and with newbies coming to the site, they may feel more comfortable making a few posts in the test forum first.

I was recently reminded of a test forum when I junked up thread testing picture uploading.

I don't know if it is really needed or even used enough.  I am trying to keep the boards down to a minimum.  I believe in the school of fuck ups! As many of you may well know I have made my share of them.... I think you learn more and apt to remember the mistake if you make it and others see it.....lol

Tuscano

This site is a significant improvement! That said, ultimately it is about the ladies! Without their participation, this site will wither.
Vorresti essere me

Hobby

There is a saying everyone knows... "Nice Guys Finish Last".