Trump Against Border/Ukraine Solutions

Started by zoezane, Feb 05, 2024, 04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zoezane

As of today, bragging out loud, Trump Magas Republicans are not for America, not for the Constitution.  They do not care about the boarder, Ukraine or this country.  They all want to spew their hate and anger for war.  They support Russia, not the United States of America.
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

Romanticlover

It's because of this nonsense is how I know Trump will win in November.

Lets take a look at the South Carolina Democrat primary: Biden only got 31,000 people to vote for him, only 25% of the voters showed up
Are we having fun yet?

HighStepper

Why should they show up in large numbers when the outcome is assured? Also, those that did not vote in the Biden primary can vote in the Trump / Haley primary.

Zoezane hit the nail on the head about Trump and the MAGA Congressional Republican members don't care about solving the border "crisis" or supporting Ukraine. Trump and the Republicans are admitting they want to keep the border as a campaign issue.

A year ago Tucker Carlson advocated on the air that we should support Russia over Ukraine. Trump is a big fan of Putin. So the inescapable reality of not supporting Ukraine funding enhances Putin's war strategies.
Too much sex is still not enough.

dogwalker

Once again @Romanticlover I'm so glad you can predict the future.
What will I be doing tomorrow at 9 am?...lmfao.

Primaries aren't electing either one of them.
Very likely Biden and Trump will be the nominees.   
What NOONE (except romanticlover) knows  is who is winning the Presidential election.
Once again it appears certain swing states (MI, GA, PA, NV) may play a role in determining that
and once again it may only be by a small number of votes.

Without Rudi, Sidney Powell, and other Trump ass kissers who is going to help Trump cry over his split milk if he loses this time?
Oh that's right there's still plenty of brainwashed losers that would do that.

Romanticlover

I'm not a huge Trump fan, I'm just a smart guy that follows politics, I just call it how I see it.

The low voter turnout is a bad omen for an incumbent President.

Here's the latest NBC poll:

Are we having fun yet?

dogwalker

Quote from: Romanticlover on Feb 05, 2024, 06:24 PMI'm not a huge Trump fan

I'll buy that after I buy a tropical island in the Arctic.

Just note that typically more people take Presidential elections
more seriously then primaries, so I don't see the primary stats as having much signficance.
Yeh Biden is suffering according to polls which are ALWAYS right, right??????????

Romanticlover

An approval rating of 37% for Biden, I'd say that's accurate.
Are we having fun yet?

dogwalker

Approval ratings don't determine Presidential elections.  So what.
Who is winning the most Electoral College votes?
......come on bro, if you know..... spill it.!

HighStepper

QuoteAn approval rating of 37% for Biden, I'd say that's accurate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRCwPjF6zWw

Video length 5:10 minutes
President Joe Biden's approval rating hit a new low of 37% in a new NBC News poll. NBC News National Political Correspondent Steve Kornacki analyzes Biden's standing against former President Donald Trump heading into a potential general election matchup.
Too much sex is still not enough.

dogwalker

Sadly ?.....about 40% is not that abnormal......even for Trump even though he'd falsely claim
    people love me....at least 90%, maybe even 99%.

Hobby

I think independent voters will not support Trump once he is convicted for one of the many crimes he charged with. I won't vote Biden or Trump both are horrible.

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Feb 05, 2024, 06:24 PMI'm not a huge Trump fan, I'm just a smart guy that follows politics, I just call it how I see it.
I have my doubts about the intelligence of anyone who supports Trump, given his egregious misconduct as president and his maladaptive behavior generally.

I understand that otherwise intelligent people can be fooled, and I believe that has been the case for many people who would rather see Trump elected this time than Biden. Maybe that's you.

dogwalker

Danno

a vote for Trump is a vote for a Felon, guess some are ok with that.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Romanticlover

A vote for Biden is a vote for a senile warmonger.
Are we having fun yet?