Trump Against Border/Ukraine Solutions

Started by zoezane, Feb 05, 2024, 04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HighStepper

Quote from: Romanticlover on Feb 06, 2024, 12:42 PMA vote for Biden is a vote for a senile warmonger.
If you are concerned about presidential senility, then Trump is certainly not the answer. You can see how Trump has deteriorated. Perhaps he is suffering from "Long Covid" residual from when he had Covid. Or he has gone ding dong from all the stress of his legal entanglements.

Biden is a warmonger that is receiving criticism for not bombing Iran.

Too much sex is still not enough.

dogwalker

Trump is only 3 years younger than Biden.  At ~80 I doubt 3 years makes much difference.

Romanticlover

They are both old but Biden looks and sounds terrible, probably all those years hitting the bottle.

As for the world at war: why is all this happening while Biden is President?
Are we having fun yet?

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Feb 06, 2024, 03:16 PMAs for the world at war: why is all this happening while Biden is President?
In an earlier post, you proclaimed yourself a smart guy. Yet here you are, repeating Trump's talking points.

Romanticlover

So what's the answer smart guy?
Is the senile old man so feeble that our enemies are taking advantage of us?

None of the shit going on in the world right now happened when Trump was President.
Remember when Pelosi, Schumer and the MSM said Trump would start WWIII, I do but you Democrats don't.
Are we having fun yet?

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Feb 06, 2024, 04:36 PMNone of the shit going on in the world right now happened when Trump was President.
Here's a better question: Why does Putin favor Trump?

Romanticlover

Quote from: bats on Feb 06, 2024, 04:40 PMHere's a better question: Why does Putin favor Trump?

I have no idea but riddle me this Batman:
If Trump and Putin are such great buddies then why didn't Putin invade the Ukraine when Trump was President?

Putin invaded the Crimea when Obama and Biden were in the White House and he invaded the Ukraine while Biden is
President.
Are we having fun yet?

Danno

well that's pretty obvious
Quote from: Romanticlover on Feb 06, 2024, 04:57 PMI have no idea but riddle me this Batman:
If Trump and Putin are such great buddies then why didn't Putin invade the Ukraine when Trump was President?

Putin invaded the Crimea when Obama and Biden were in the White House and he invaded the Ukraine while Biden is
President.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Feb 06, 2024, 04:57 PMIf Trump and Putin are such great buddies then why didn't Putin invade the Ukraine when Trump was President?

Putin invaded the Crimea when Obama and Biden were in the White House and he invaded the Ukraine while Biden is President.
I don't think they're buddies. I think Putin sees Trump as a useful idiot.

Specifically, with Trump in office, our defense of our European allies was weakened. Putin must have loved that about Trump.

But while Trump was running for re-election in 2020, Putin may have preferred to wait for the result, after which Ukraine wouldn't have gotten the massive military assistance that has been so costly to Putin during the Biden Administration.

After Trump lost, however, Putin may have thought there was no time like the present, especially after Trump created more chaos in America on January 6th.

HighStepper

The no war presidential prize goes to Jimmy Carter.

Trump massively escalated the country's existing wars in multiple theaters, leading to skyrocketing casualties. In Afghanistan, he substantially upped the amount of airstrikes, leading to a 330 percent increase in civilian deaths. In Yemen, he escalated both U.S. counterterrorism activities and support for the Saudi-led war against the Houthis. According to the United Kingdom's Bureau of Investigative Journalism, there were 2,243 drone strikes in just the first two years of Trump's presidency, compared with 1,878 in the entire eight years of the Obama administration.
Link

Trump's ordered the abandonment of the Kurds who fought side by side with American soldiers against Islamic terrorist as a favor to his buddy Erdogan of Turkey. Sends a massage around the world you cannot trust a Trump America to stand with you in a fight. 

The big elephant in the room that is not talked about is that major intelligence agencies around the world do not want to  share intelligence information with the US if Trump is President.  Trump privately shared information with the Russians that pissed off Israel.  Then there is the cavalier treatment of classified information at Mar-a-Lago. American will stand alone in gathering needed intelligence.
Too much sex is still not enough.

bats

Here's Trump, tonight at some campaign stop, telling the world that if a NATO country were "delinquent" in its payments to NATO, and Russia attacked them, he not only wouldn't provide protection as required but would encourage Russia "to do whatever the hell they want."

The wannabe autocrat/mob-boss emphasized, "You don't pay your bills, you get no protection."

Start at 2:33 if you can't spare five whole minutes.

dogwalker

Once again he seems to act like he is not be bound by law
or in this case legally binding (defense) treaties with multiple countries.

The other thing is the total amount he is talking about is $4B (to operate NATO itself) which is nothing.
He's whining about "pennies" compared to our budget or national debt.

bats

And he's been beating this drum since at least 1987, as shown by a full-page ad he took out in the New York Times that year.

It's shit like this that gets people wondering whether he's just a useful idiot to Putin, or if it's something more sinister.

dogwalker

Wow.  I thought it was only since about 2020 or 2016.  Well what I have noticed about such people (maybe most people?).....once they get a certain idea in their head that makes sense to them they NEVER let it go, no matter how stupid it is.

zoezane

Trump just endorsed Putin to war with NATO, if they don't pay.  Trump don't pay.  I will not believe anythiing putin said to tucker, the fired Fox newsman.  Tucker was not accepted by CIA.  He is one mad human not for America.

Magas don't listen to trump, oh I don't know about that idea, maybe you do?  I just don't know anything what the leader says.  I give him money all the time.  I'm in debt but I don't know . . .

Trump is sinister 100%.  He gets nothing he gets no respect.  During the insurrection he was laughing in the bunker.  He did nothing to stop the riot to kill Pelosi and Pence.  America is still in shock what trump did to the United States of America.  Mark my words he's not for America and never will be.
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor