Trump Against Border/Ukraine Solutions

Started by zoezane, Feb 05, 2024, 04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blkfyre

Links to what Zoe said:

https://ground.news/article/trump-says-he-would-encourage-russia-to-attack-nato-allies-who-do-not-pay-their-bills_c6d09b

Trump's comments indicate that he does not intend to defend NATO allies from Russian attack if he is reelected, raising concerns about American national security and global stability.

So basically Trump plans to turn his back on any allies and have them do the same to us.

And yes, they noticed:

https://ground.news/article/nato-criticises-trump-for-comments-that-put-american-and-european-soldiers-at-risk_92db3d

Bande

Quote from: Blkfyre on Feb 11, 2024, 12:34 PMLinks to what Zoe said:

https://ground.news/article/trump-says-he-would-encourage-russia-to-attack-nato-allies-who-do-not-pay-their-bills_c6d09b

Trump's comments indicate that he does not intend to defend NATO allies from Russian attack if he is reelected, raising concerns about American national security and global stability.

So basically Trump plans to turn his back on any allies and have them do the same to us.

And yes, they noticed:

https://ground.news/article/nato-criticises-trump-for-comments-that-put-american-and-european-soldiers-at-risk_92db3d

Maybe one should educate themselves on why Trump made such comments on Nato.
Or maybe you support Hamas?
Why are we putting so much $$$ into Ukraine Borders and letting ours go?
Our Country should be supported before dispensing $$$$ to other Countries.

bats

Quote from: Bande on Feb 12, 2024, 06:17 PMMaybe one should educate themselves on why Trump made such comments on Nato.

Trump made the comments about NATO because he doesn't give a shit about the commitments we've made to prevent the aggression of a dictator like Putin.

He also torpedoed a bipartisan bill that included many concessions from Democrats on border security because he didn't want Biden to get any credit for it before the election. So, this crisis at the border that Trump says he cares so much about? He doesn't really care that much about it, now, does he?

Why are you supporting this traitor?

HighStepper

Quote from: Bande on Feb 12, 2024, 06:17 PMMaybe one should educate themselves on why Trump made such comments on Nato.
People need to educate themselves to not drink that Kool-Aid Trump feeds them. Here is a clue, anytime Trump starts a story with "Sir" you know it is bullshit. Trump lied about NATO at his rally show.  Trump pulls the word "delinquent" out of his ass and political shit eaters lick it up. Trump's Distorted NATO 'Delinquent' Comments

"Our Country should be supported before dispensing $$$$ to other Countries."It is not an either or proposition. The US border, Ukraine, Israel, Taiwan funding can be accomplished simultaneously. Trump know this, but lies to his MAGA followers about it.

Too much sex is still not enough.

HighStepper

Too much sex is still not enough.

zoezane

Thanks HighStepper.  It's good to always check the source, the liars are making this election historically high on fake, false, negative news.  Maga liars, it's their brand with stinky orange juice that knows he's losing.
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

Danno

Trump says the NATO countries need to pay, funny coming from a guy that never pays what is owed to people.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

zoezane

Yeah trump always tells the truth about himself when he attacks those stronger than him.  Watch trump the god of murder confess how he will do it.  All he has left are loud, bully cry baby sounds.  It will be hilarious when ... all he can do is cry.  I'm waiting.  I saw putin cry.  Good.  Magas support a revenging dictator with losing trump.  GO to Russia please.
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

Danno

Mitch McConnell yesterday
"The Russian despot trying to conquer Ukraine also wants to see America weakened. The Chinese autocrat hoping to subjugate Taiwan also wants to consign American leadership to history. The Iranian regime that equips the slaughter of Israeli Jews and a terrorist war on international commerce also wants to shatter our influence in the region and spill American blood in the process. They tell us this by their actions. Pretending not to hear them is not an option. Delaying until the costs in American lives and treasure rise immeasurably is not an option."
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Hobby

Trump and his supporters only support the constitution when it helps them.

Blkfyre

Quote from: Romanticlover on Feb 06, 2024, 12:42 PMA vote for Biden is a vote for a senile warmonger.

Former president Donald Trump in a deposition for E. Jean Carroll's lawsuit against him mistook Carroll, who accused him of rape, for his ex-wife Marla Maples.

He repeatedly, even asking if he is sure what he is saying is accurate repeats that E. Jean Carroll was his ex Marla Maples.

But yeah, Biden is the senile one...