Project 2025-Christian Nationalism

Started by HighStepper, Feb 20, 2024, 06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Apr 18, 2024, 05:10 PMA sad chapter in our countries history thanks to southern Democrats, keep voting for the party of division.
Equating the southern Democrats of that era to today's Democrats comes from either (1) ignorance, (2) disingenuousness, or (3) obtuseness.

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Aug 19, 2024, 08:08 PMThe founding fathers and most people in the colonies were Christian Protestants. The Spanish in Florida and out west were Catholic, the French were a mix of Protestant and Catholic. As for the 50's, I wasn't born yet but I know our economy was booming.
For the sake of argument, let's assume that what you've written here is accurate. What's your point?

Danno

point might be to tax the rich at same rate as we had in the 50's

Quote from: bats on Aug 20, 2024, 12:46 AMFor the sake of argument, let's assume that what you've written here is accurate. What's your point?
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

HighStepper

You cannot view this attachment.
Your support brings the truth to bear against the media's lies and makes sure that America's leaders know full well that conservative policy solutions will solve our nation's problems. And looking ahead to next year, we're going to need that support more than ever before.
  • Train thousands of conservative leaders to serve in the next presidential administration and dismantle the deep state.
  • Create conservative policy solutions that improve American lives.
  • Reach millions of readers with the truth through our news site, The Daily Signal
  • Reach new audiences by appearing in America's top news outlets—like Fox News, The Washington Examiner, and The Wall Street Journal.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Danno

it was like that in the 70's in Oklahoma, probably still is

Quote from: Romanticlover on Apr 18, 2024, 05:10 PMA sad chapter in our countries history thanks to southern Democrats, keep voting for the party of division.

The 50's were also a great time to work in aerospace.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome