Trump Cons Supporters chapter 12,389

Started by bats, Mar 20, 2024, 08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zoezane

@dogwalker -great assessment, I do the same thing xo
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

zoezane

I just want to know how magas listens to brain dead trump talk ... what is wrong with him and his people, this is presidental material?  I guess mags want to be conned more so they hate life more.  It is only going to get worse with trump babbling.  So embarrassing for this election 2024 and the world is laughing at us.

https://twitter.com/search?q=%22Good%20for%20Trump%22&src=trend_click&vertical=trends
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

dogwalker

The fate of DJT could be interesting.  All SPACs are funded by the original investors (in DWAC in this case) at $10/share.  Given that most SPACs eventually fall below that price after they identify an investment and merge with it, and given the horrible financial state of TMTC, whether DJT remains at ~$60/share may be a test of whether investors believe in DJT (and keep the stock price higher than $10) or just want their investment back (in which case selling may drive the price down to $10 or less).  Usually selling shareholders (prior to merger) can't sell shares for 6 months.  However the Board of Directors can change that.  So contrary to what I see in the news, Trump could cash out soon although usually that is not a good look when the major shareholder is selling.

HighStepper

Quote from: dogwalker on Mar 26, 2024, 07:58 PMHowever the Board of Directors can change that.  So contrary to what I see in the news, Trump could cash out soon although usually that is not a good look when the major shareholder is selling.
Bingo!
Too much sex is still not enough.

HighStepper

Jeff Yass, a billionaire Republican mega donor, was the biggest institutional shareholder of a shell company that merged with former President Donald Trump's social media company last week, according to the New York Times.

Yass is also a major shareholder in ByteDance, which owns TikTok. The House earlier this month voted to force the company to sell TikTok. Trump, who previously supported banning TikTok in the U.S., reversed his stance ahead of the bill shortly after a meeting with Yass, though he said the two never discussed TikTok. Link

dogwalker

I was wondering who the founders and major shareholders of DWAC are.  No surprise it seems to be a bunch of ass kissers kissing each others ass (or Yass) in the name of Trump so they all can make a lot of money at other's ill informed (non-insider) expense.  Instead of pump and dump, in this case maybe it should be called Trump and dump.

Romanticlover

Now Trump is selling a Bible, I'm pretty sure he's broken a few of the 10 commandments. lol

Biden came out with his own Bible...

Are we having fun yet?

Bande

Quote from: dogwalker on Mar 25, 2024, 09:01 PMJust like so many of Trump's schemes DJT (new ticker symbol for new company) is another house of cards that will collapse but not on Trump.....on all that support him.  Making money off the backs of others......  SPACs are a huge disaster for the most part and exempt from typical IPO regulations.  Fools will invest.  All the original investors want is $10/sh so once they can sell they'll drive the price down from their selling and everyone that bought above that loses.
As many do in Washington. Nothing new. All the Insider Trading happening.
You think Biden would take no salary? Hell no, Bidens in it for the money as many are.

Bande

Quote from: dogwalker on Mar 27, 2024, 01:33 AMI was wondering who the founders and major shareholders of DWAC are.  No surprise it seems to be a bunch of ass kissers kissing each others ass (or Yass) in the name of Trump so they all can make a lot of money at other's ill informed (non-insider) expense.  Instead of pump and dump, in this case maybe it should be called Trump and dump.
What you speak is 90% of America being ASSKISSERS. No one can think for themselves.

Blkfyre

Quote from: Bande on Mar 27, 2024, 12:00 PMAs many do in Washington. Nothing new. All the Insider Trading happening.
You think Biden would take no salary? Hell no, Bidens in it for the money as many are.

Uhm, 99.9% of Americans work a job for the money. That's WHY you work the job, right?

Danno

NEWS FLASH. Trump took his pay. He lied about that too. See a trend here.

Many Democrats' have introduced bills so members of congress can't trade stocks. guess who shoots it down every time?
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

zoezane

@Bande -thank you, I agree.  Trump lies about everything (broken records) Maga are still buying his snake bible oils.  I can see it now if Trump is assassinated, in jail or brain dead, Maga will start a civil war.  Do Maga think they can overturn the gov?  Probably.  They don't see their slavery to his dictatorship, insane. Maga GOP republicans are all into self-abuse by Trump.  I've had encounters with Magas, they are extremely mad, life really sucks.  Cults never end well.  They found one person with a big mouth who supports their complaints and hates life, never thankful for anything.  Maga brains on fire, it consumes them, they will never see clearly how they abuse themselves, rage on steroids foster by Trump and Putin.
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

HighStepper

Quote from: Danno on Mar 27, 2024, 01:13 PMNEWS FLASH. Trump took his pay. He lied about that too. See a trend here.

Many Democrats' have introduced bills so members of congress can't trade stocks. guess who shoots it down every time?
MAGA people think Trump is not in it for the money. They are kept in the dark about Trump's businesses accepting more than $7.8 million from foreign governments during his presidency, with China responsible for over $5.5 million of those payments.