Kelsey James

Started by citylyts, Mar 28, 2024, 04:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

citylyts

Kelsey James is coming to Fresno. Hope you guys will see her and let her know that there are good guys here in Fresno and then she will come back. I have my date set up. We need these guys.

Tuscano

KJ and I are long-time friends...you won't be disappointed.

Well... unless...you were expecting her to be on time. LOL
Vorresti essere me

citylyts

OK guys Kelsey James is coming to Fresno.Need to let her know that Fresno is alive,

Zep

You sure she's coming?   Lol   Just teasing you
We all got two lives. The second one begins when you realize you only have one.

dogwalker

She can do it.....at least once.....haha!

CigarMan

Quote from: Zep on Apr 02, 2024, 09:00 PMYou sure she's coming?   Lol   Just teasing you
No doubt she will tell you, if you are doing it right. 8)

citylyts

Well she told me that she will be here Sunday. But we will see. Hope that she does.

yourgirlforhire

Traveling depends on prebooking and possibly our children.

Both out of our control

If you expect someone to travel 3 hours one way to meet you, be sure to pay the posted ad rate and even tipping is obviously appreciated, considering a fresno trip is a minimum of 6 hours of just travel time for her. 

dogwalker

I flew 9 hours to meet someone once....lol.
I usually like to keep it under 1 hour of driving though.

citylyts

Quote from: yourgirlforhire on Apr 03, 2024, 05:00 PMTraveling depends on prebooking and possibly our children.

Both out of our control

If you expect someone to travel 3 hours one way to meet you, be sure to pay the posted ad rate and even tipping is obviously appreciated, considering a fresno trip is a minimum of 6 hours of just travel time for her.             

Well she has a listing up on PD and I think she has other people to see here.