Trump Returns to Washington

Started by bats, Jun 14, 2024, 12:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bats

Look at the photo. Surrounding Trump are Republican members of the United States Senate. They all know he would turn on them and end their political careers if they didn't applaud him, so they do.

Privately, they all know he's a disgusting POS. Publicly, they kiss his feet.

The problem is with their voters back home. Those people want that prick in the White House again. They either don't see the problem or they think Trump is just the guy to fuck shit up on their behalf.

Oh, he'd fuck shit up, all right. Just not in the way they think. Suckers, each and every one of them.

zoezane

Trump Is Foaming at the Mouth

He's kissing women who worship him.  eew!  terrible!  sicking!  trump is not fit to be president and he never was a president, it was all rigged

MAGA are supporting a gun killing fake president
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

HighStepper

Sycophants sucking up.

You cannot view this attachment.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Hobby

Yep Trump returned to the scene of the crime.  Trump now controls the Republican Party the party members serve Trump not the constentuates who elected them. Trump will only supports those who support and loyal. I don't care how bad Biden is Trump is a rich low life scum bag that buys his way out of trouble.  Come October I think the Dems will unload on Trump. 50 years ago now could Trump been considered.
Hobby

Bande

Quote from: Hobby on Jun 14, 2024, 03:04 PMI don't care how bad Biden is Trump is a rich low life scum bag that buys his way out of trouble. 

As most Politicians.
Many Politicians start with a minimal income and leave millionaires.
How many go into office and not take a salary...  Such a crook......

Bande

Quote from: bats on Jun 14, 2024, 12:41 AML

The problem is with their voters back home. Those people want that prick in the White House again. They either don't see the problem or they think Trump is just the guy to fuck shit up on their behalf.

Oh, he'd fuck shit up, all right. Just not in the way they think. Suckers, each and every one of them.

Yep such a dirtbag.
No Wars during his term.
Nominated 3 times for noble peace.
We were respected by all Countries. Currently we are the laughing stock.
The economy was in much better condition .
Oil barrel prices were rough $40 a barrel. You, have any idea what the barrel pricewise currently.
Trump refilled our oil to be ready for what comes to us.
ChinaBiden depletes our oil . We are screwed if we had to react to a security threat with limited oil supply.

The boarder was under control. Now we have open boarder, even after ChidenBidens executive order.
ChinaBiden is playing the people and allowing all to cross still.

ChinaBiden just signed American Tax Payers will fund Ukraine for the next 10 years. We should not be in that at all.

Sorry, you take Trumps years and ChinaBidens years, I will take Trump, much better economy.

Yeah neither one is great. Trump had better economy though..

https://www.reuters.com/world/us-ukraine-ink-10-year-defense-agreement-billed-nato-precursor-2024-06-13/

Hobby

Quote from: Bande on Jun 14, 2024, 06:57 PMYep such a dirtbag.
No Wars during his term.
Nominated 3 times for noble peace.
We were respected by all Countries. Currently we are the laughing stock.
The economy was in much better condition .
Oil barrel prices were rough $40 a barrel. You, have any idea what the barrel pricewise currently.
Trump refilled our oil to be ready for what comes to us.
ChinaBiden depletes our oil . We are screwed if we had to react to a security threat with limited oil supply.

The boarder was under control. Now we have open boarder, even after ChidenBidens executive order.
ChinaBiden is playing the people and allowing all to cross still.

ChinaBiden just signed American Tax Payers will fund Ukraine for the next 10 years. We should not be in that at all.

Sorry, you take Trumps years and ChinaBidens years, I will take Trump, much better economy.

Yeah neither one is great. Trump had better economy though..

https://www.reuters.com/world/us-ukraine-ink-10-year-defense-agreement-billed-nato-precursor-2024-06-13/

You bumped your head again!  We were still in Afghanistan and Iraq during Trump.  Trump was negotiating directly with the Taliban who helped the terrorist who attacked us on 911.  3 Nobel Peace Prize nominations and how many did he win? How was the economy when Trump left office? Biden started with a collapsed economy. Unemployment 15% Inflation was rising. Oil was is short supply. You drink too much orange KOOLAID.
Hobby

Danno

Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

HighStepper

• Trump bragged about donating his presidential salary. Trump's tax returns don't tell who got the donation. Trump Salary Donation was 0.1 Percent of Reported $1.6 Billion He Made in Office
  • Thousands of individuals are eligible to nominate candidates for the Nobel Prizes each year. Even dumbass losers can be nominated.
  • No wars involving U.S. military durng Jimmy Carter's presidency.
  • Donald Trump was the laughing stock of the world.
  • Trump inherited the Obama economy then fucked it up. Trump ballooned the deficit. Sorry to break it to you, Trump has absolutely NO plans for the future economy. Trump talks about eclectic boats and shark attacks.
  • One of the dumbest MAGA talking points involves oil. They are still parroting Sara Palin "drill baby drill." Joe Biden, master oil trader. The president has turned volatility into profit. He is now refilling America's tanks, and began a new round of bidding on May 7th. Although inflation and war have marked his presidency, domestic fuel prices have been relatively stable and American production high. Link

Hobby

Quote from: Bande on Jun 14, 2024, 06:40 PMAs most Politicians.
Many Politicians start with a minimal income and leave millionaires.
How many go into office and not take a salary...  Such a crook......

One thing about it we got what we paid for...nothing
Hobby

Blkfyre

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Blkfyre

But, Biden is the one who has trouble speaking or making sense when he talks, right?

Blkfyre

"People with dementia use less words, less common words, less prepositional phrases, less depending clauses, and more incomplete fragmented sentences." Well, he certainly uses more words to say less... and then there's the looping... 🤷�♀️

HighStepper

Trump is a babbling idiot with no beneficial plans for America's future. His rallies are comedy shows to entertain his followers.

Rockeyhard

Quote from: HighStepper on Jun 25, 2024, 01:34 PMTrump is a babbling idiot with no beneficial plans for America's future. His rallies are comedy shows to entertain his followers.

Have you heard Biden?  And you're calling Trump a babbling idiot?