Project 2025 - "Don't fight back and we won't hurt you..."

Started by Blkfyre, Jul 03, 2024, 09:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blkfyre

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

For those of you who do not believe something unless you see/hear it yourselves:

Here is a link so you can read it for yourselves (be prepared to slog through page after page of conservative rhetoric):
Project 2025 - Mandate for Leadership: The Conservative Promise

Blkfyre

zoezane

Don't fight back and we won't hurt you

Yeah, Trump Lies About Everything and Kills Dogs

If you turn on trump, he will kill your dog or have it ordered by one of his mentally ill MAGA to kill your dog or shoot gun pellets at your horse
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

HighStepper

Previously discussed thread Project 2025-Christian Nationalism

"We are in the process of the second American Revolution, which will remain bloodless if the left allows it to be," Kevin Roberts, president of The Heritage Foundation, a right-wing think tank, said in an interview on Steve Bannon's "War Room" podcast.

3 years ago Trump tells Proud Boys: "Stand back and stand by" Note: Heritage Foundation does not have arms and soldiers. So "take our country back" is a call to the violent militias.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Blkfyre

Why does he "wish them luck" if he disagrees with them?!

As Highstepper said, we are back to "Stand back and stand by" and "very fine people, on both sides"

HighStepper

Quote from: Blkfyre on Jul 05, 2024, 02:49 PM"very fine people, on both sides"
Just to be fair he was talking about those that wanted the Confederate monuments taken down and those that wanted to keep them up. Two opposite sides protesting. NOT the tiki torch haters. https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-very-fine-people/

bats

Quote from: HighStepper on Jul 05, 2024, 03:10 PMJust to be fair he was talking about those that wanted the Confederate monuments taken down and those that wanted to keep them up. Two opposite sides protesting. NOT the tiki torch haters. https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-very-fine-people/
This is why people should always question the veracity of anything they hear second-hand. Misinformation thrives off of people's failure to do this.

By the way, the video of Trump linked in the Snopes article reveals how much he has declined in the seven years since. These days, he sounds drunk compared to how he sounded in that video.

Blkfyre

HighStepper

You cannot view this attachment.
The groups that conceptualized, or are currently pushing, Project 2025 include a number of former Trump administration members and current allies.

Truth Social -Trump wrote,   "I know nothing about Project 2025. I have no idea who's behind it. I disagree with some of the things they're saying. And some of the things they're saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal. Anything they do,   I wish them luck,   but I have nothing to do with them."

How do you wish luck to something you know nothing about? Trump is such a fucking liar.

Hobby

Trump won't be reelected and Biden may be replaced but if he is not replaced is far better person and president than Trump the felon!
Hobby

Blkfyre

zoezane

Trump, I know nothing about Project 2025 ---------------------- LIAR.  This is what Hitler Nazi did.

For those who are given up on this election, if you don't vote, you let Trump win.

Trump MAGA GOP Republicans plan to radically dump democracy so he can be a dick-tator.  There's nothing you can do with a MAGA's mind.  They don't see what DONNY THE DEMON, the biggest raping monster in American is doing to them.  It will be all about him and will leave EVERYONE in a torture camp, hung on the cross or burned at the stake. 

Right now, it's illegal to be homeless. This means homeless vets on the streets, who went to war for are country will be abused even more.  It gets me how MAGA who have never served in a war think the homeless are not human.  That's what Trump thinks & will make sure to de-humanize them, kill them worst than animals in a slaughter house.
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor