Trump assassination attempt

Started by Romanticlover, Jul 13, 2024, 05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romanticlover

Trump is tough and knows when to duck, he has a guardian angel.
"Let's tone down the rhetoric", I think Nancy Pelosi said that a few years ago and it's good advice in these crazy days.
Are we having fun yet?

HighStepper

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jul 13, 2024, 05:03 PM"Let's tone down the rhetoric", I think Nancy Pelosi said that a few years ago and it's good advice in these crazy days.
Yes. A lot of Trump's rhetoric generated hate from his supporters. Hate is a double edge sword. We don't know yet the shooter's motivation, but hate could have been a part of it.

I wonder if Trump will tone it down and focus more on policy differences.

Biden talked to Trump and called for unity. Biden campaign has pull down ads for now.
Too much sex is still not enough.

HighStepper

This photo of Trump will become iconic similar to Flag Raised at Iwo Jima

You cannot view this attachment.

Romanticlover

The photo didn't post HS.

As for security, the SS dropped the ball big time. Here's a few questions I have:
Who gave the ok on that terrible venue?
Why wasn't a SS agent posted on that rooftop when it was only 130yds away?
Who left a ladder next to that building and how did the shooter know it would be there?
It's being reported that the rifle belonged to his father, did he have permission to take it?
It's also being reported the shooter left his vehicle at home, who drove him to the rally?
Are we having fun yet?

HighStepper

HighStepper

We Are Not Enemies:' President Biden's Address From the Oval Office

"Hate must have no safe harbors"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4CZDxT0cZQ

Video 6:24 minutes

dogwalker

Biden called Trump immediately.  Would Trump do the same?

CigarMan

I think he would have.

zoezane

@dogwalker Would Trump call Biden?  No.  He'd be singing AMEN!  Trump's VIP JD Vance supports loveless marriages, hating parents etc.  Stay togeher in marriage while the children watch them abuse themsleves, abuse the chilren.  He's been severly abused and knows no other way.  This is insane TRUMP MAGA, the insane party.   Vance also was not for trump called him Hitler.  They got him.
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

Hobby

I don't know why a kid would throw his life away to kill Trump...not worth it.  So far no motive is known.  I feel bad for those injured and the man killed and also for the kids parents they probably had no idea their son would do something like this.
Hobby

Romanticlover

Quote from: zoezane on Jul 15, 2024, 01:35 PM@dogwalker Would Trump call Biden?  No.  He'd be singing AMEN!  Trump's VIP JD Vance supports loveless marriages, hating parents etc.  Stay togeher in marriage while the children watch them abuse themsleves, abuse the chilren.  He's been severly abused and knows no other way.  This is insane TRUMP MAGA, the insane party.  Vance also was not for trump called him Hitler.  They got him.

This is exactly the rhetoric that needs to be turned down, I believe in free speech but enough with the "Trump is a Nazi, Trump is Hitler, Trump will kill your dogs." Three years ago you were making up sh.t about more people dying under the Trump administration due to COVID when more people died under the Biden administration.

Just stop it already Zoe. You need to get out of the wacko bay area and travel the country, it will open your eyes and mind.
Are we having fun yet?

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jul 15, 2024, 07:39 PMThis is exactly the rhetoric that needs to be turned down, I believe in free speech but enough with the "Trump is a Nazi, Trump is Hitler, Trump will kill your dogs." Three years ago you were making up sh.t about more people dying under the Trump administration due to COVID when more people died under the Biden administration.

Just stop it already Zoe. You need to get out of the wacko bay area and travel the country, it will open your eyes and mind.
The rhetoric doesn't need to be "turned down." It needs to be more fact-based. It needs not to characterize an entire region of California as "wacko."

Yet tonight at the convention, Republicans continued to talk about bullshit like the weaponization of government and open borders. Why? Because their entire agenda is generating outrage among the masses of ignorant Americans.

As for Trump killing people's dogs, you're the only person I've seen mention that. Maybe it's not the left-wing talking point you think it is?

Also, while it's true that more people died of COVID in 2021 than in 2020, that stat doesn't take into account many factors that came into play, including that a lot of the people who died in 2021 were infected in 2020.

Hobby

Trump does not like dogs and dogs don't like Trump. Much of Trump's thinking parallels Hitler according to those who worked with Trump in the WH. Zoe has a right to her opinion as anyone here.
Hobby

Romanticlover

Quote from: bats on Jul 15, 2024, 08:40 PMThe rhetoric doesn't need to be "turned down." It needs to be more fact-based. It needs not to characterize an entire region of California as "wacko."

Yet tonight at the convention, Republicans continued to talk about bullshit like the weaponization of government and open borders. Why? Because their entire agenda is generating outrage among the masses of ignorant Americans.

As for Trump killing people's dogs, you're the only person I've seen mention that. Maybe it's not the left-wing talking point you think it is?

Also, while it's true that more people died of COVID in 2021 than in 2020, that stat doesn't take into account many factors that came into play, including that a lot of the people who died in 2021 were infected in 2020.

I wrote 'wacko bay area', most of the lefty politicians live in the bay area. Everybody in the US knows that so it's not just my opinion.

My comments above were directed at Zoe who makes outlandish statements on this website.
Are we having fun yet?

Danno

I'll take a 'wacko bay area' over a convicted felon, and Rapist, liar any day.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome