JD Vance Vice President Candidate

Started by HighStepper, Jul 15, 2024, 06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HighStepper

Donald Trump chose Senator JD Vance of Ohio as his running mate.Link

Too much sex is still not enough.

Hobby

He sure did I guess Trump has the most dirt on Vance so Vance will do whatever Trump wants with no questions.
Hobby

bats

Putin's foreign minister and one-time White House visitor Sergey Lavrov said this about Vance:

"He's in favor of peace, he's in favor of ending the assistance that's being provided and we can only welcome that because that's what we need - to stop pumping Ukraine full of weapons and then the war will end." 

I guess Putin wants an end to the war he started so he can annex the territory he's gained and regroup for a couple of years before he goes on to his next conquest. And a Trump-Vance administration would be more than happy to help out a fellow autocrat.

https://www.reuters.com/world/russia-ready-work-with-any-us-leader-says-lavrov-2024-07-17/

Hobby

Quote from: bats on Jul 18, 2024, 04:07 PMPutin's foreign minister and one-time White House visitor Sergey Lavrov said this about Vance:

"He's in favor of peace, he's in favor of ending the assistance that's being provided and we can only welcome that because that's what we need - to stop pumping Ukraine full of weapons and then the war will end."

I guess Putin wants an end to the war he started so he can annex the territory he's gained and regroup for a couple of years before he goes on to his next conquest. And a Trump-Vance administration would be more than happy to help out a fellow autocrat.

https://www.reuters.com/world/russia-ready-work-with-any-us-leader-says-lavrov-2024-07-17/

Ukraine government maybe corrupt but the people are or were living in a free country. In the very beginning Biden should have told Putin if Russia invades Ukraine the United States will defend Ukrain by any means including sending our military and equipment. I believe when Russia was building up troops and equipment on the border sending our military into Ukraine would have deterred Putin.  Biden believes in diplomacy not war.
Hobby

Romanticlover

Quote from: bats on Jul 18, 2024, 04:07 PMPutin's foreign minister and one-time White House visitor Sergey Lavrov said this about Vance:

JD Vance grew up in a single mother household and his mother coped with addiction, he also served in the Army.
He sounds like a lot of Americans instead of elitist Democrats who own property in expensive enclaves and never served in the military.

As for aid to Ukraine, Germany is cutting their aid in half...they can read the writing on the wall. It's Vietnam and Afghanistan all over again, an endless war.
Are we having fun yet?

Hobby

If abortion remains a hot topic Vance is opposed to abortion could seriously hurt Trump.  If Biden would just bow out use the covid as excuse to resign democrats would have better chance of wining.  Depending on who the Democrat nomination is probably Harris I might decide to vote.
Hobby

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jul 18, 2024, 07:07 PMJD Vance grew up in a single mother household and his mother coped with addiction, he also served in the Army.
He sounds like a lot of Americans instead of elitist Democrats who own property in expensive enclaves and never served in the military.

As for aid to Ukraine, Germany is cutting their aid in half...they can read the writing on the wall. It's Vietnam and Afghanistan all over again, an endless war.
Germany is reducing their direct aid to Ukraine because the G7 worked out a $50 billion deal to finance the future war effort with frozen Russian assets. It was in all the papers.

And the war in Ukraine is nothing like Vietnam or Afghanistan. Ukrainians are fighting for their sovereignty against a more powerful neighbor. The West is supporting the effort with money (not boots on the ground) to keep Putin from expanding his territory further.

(Also, Vance served in the Marines, not the Army.)

bats

Listen to Vance pander and lie, just like all MAGA politicians:

Danno

be prefect timimg with the covid. I'm hoping for Gov.JB Pritzker steps up. He and Trump hate each other
Quote from: Hobby on Jul 18, 2024, 08:46 PMIf abortion remains a hot topic Vance is opposed to abortion could seriously hurt Trump.  If Biden would just bow out use the covid as excuse to resign democrats would have better chance of wining.  Depending on who the Democrat nomination is probably Harris I might decide to vote.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Hobby

Quote from: Danno on Jul 19, 2024, 12:59 AMbe prefect timimg with the covid. I'm hoping for Gov.JB Pritzker steps up. He and Trump hate each other

I'm sure the dems are looking for the best person to beat Trump.  Gov Newsome is not all that popular.  Harris has low polling numbers.
Hobby

HighStepper

Quote from: Hobby on Jul 19, 2024, 06:55 AMI'm sure the dems are looking for the best person to beat Trump.  Gov Newsome is not all that popular.  Harris has low polling numbers.
Kamala Harris is on the ticket, the ballot in all states, has access to the Biden/Harris campaign funds. She has already been vetted for presidential office. The strategy is to determine who would be her Vice President, to be announced at the Democratic National Convention.

Too much sex is still not enough.