How You Liking Us Now?

Started by Hobby, Apr 05, 2022, 09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobby

Beats the shit out of the old P2P... Lots more options here to have fun with...I have done just about all I can do for now. All the available plugin modules that can run with this version 2.1.1 are installed. No more tweaking. It is up to the members now to do what they can to make this site rock!  Have any issues with the site please tell our bar tenders... Venus, Captain Morgan, El Big Cochino... or our Global Moderator High Stepper...Me I am leaving my phone off the hook 8)

One more thing I have helped lots of people, all I ask is pay it forward and help others.
Like Like x 2 View List

HighStepper

Yes, you should enjoy a well deserved rest. Things are looking good.

If a member makes a posting mistake there is a QUICK EDIT button. If you there is a problem post, see the MORE button for options. 
Informative Informative x 1 View List
Too much sex is still not enough.

dogwalker

I like the hands on, real time customer service from people many of us know which is not the case on other sites.....like PD....ooops.

Hobby

Quote from: dogwalker on Apr 06, 2022, 12:01 AMI like the hands on, real time customer service from people many of us know which is not the case on other sites.....like PD....ooops.

We are a small community and service area! No desire to taken on the world, Nor do we profit off members or advertisement unlike other adult sites. The profiting is what is going to get them in hot water. Our membership goal is to be around 5000 give or take! But we shall see!