How Long for Trump to Dump JD Vance?

Started by HighStepper, Jul 25, 2024, 01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HighStepper

Jennifer Aniston BLASTS Donald Trump's VP Pick J.D. Vance For 'Childless' Women Comment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dRJBTeiI60

On the tape Vance says, "If you want a healthy ruling class......"
Tucker Carlson sits with that dumb look, like a deer in headlights.
Video Length 3:18
You cannot view this attachment.

JD Vance ignited uproar from the vocal Taylor Swift fan base after a video of him slamming childless women who own cats. "Hell hath no fury like a certain childless cat lady who has yet to endorse a presidential candidate."
Too much sex is still not enough.

bats

The problem with Vance is that he doesn't bring any new voters with him. He was a bad VP pick, except that Musk wanted him, which would have meant lots of campaign $$$.

But with Harris as Trump's opponent rather than Uncle Joe and a 2nd Trump term consequently a lot more doubtful, Musk seems to have changed his mind. The Trump campaign will have to recalibrate and find someone (Nikki Haley?) who can bring more voters along for the ride.

HighStepper

I think Trump will wait and see who Kamala Harris picks for her VP. Then, he will dump JD Vance.

dogwalker

With tongue (slightly) in cheek I'll guess Jan. 21, 2025?

Hobby

Trump won't dump Vance. Trump owns him.  Trump got plenty on dirt on Vance.  If Donald told Vance to suck his cock Vance wouldn't stop until Trump told him to stop.  Trump didn't put a person in VP this time unless he has total control over him. 
Hobby

Blkfyre

https://www.yahoo.com/news/critics-jd-vances-weird-defense-055854801.html

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

She's not a white person BUT I love her??? Who says that about their wife when she's attacked by white supremacists??

I swear to god Harris must be paying this guy under the table to sink The Convict or something...

HighStepper

Vice President Kamala Harris is to pick her VP by August 7th.
Trump will dump JD Vance August 8th.

Legman469

Won't be long I'm sure.  Trump is searching frantically for a real Hannibal Lector.  I'm sure he's reviewing apps and resumes from some Proud Boys and types we haven't even heard about yet. 

This is a lot more titillating than electric boats, sharks and dishwashers.  I'll wait for George Conway's prediction on what Trump will do next. 
Legman the pretty girl shooter
can we go back to RB now??

bats

If you agree, as I do, that Trump wants to be president for life because it's better to die in office than in prison, then Vance's purpose in getting on the Republican ticket took a hit when Harris stepped in. After the debate, Trump seemed a lock to beat Biden. Certainly, the Democratic leadership thought so.

Against Harris, Trump is probably the underdog. So, if Vance was counting on Trump's plan to die in office so that he, as VP, could ascend to the presidency, well, that plan is not looking so good anymore.

In other words, Vance could drop himself from the ticket, though the party probably wouldn't let the public see it that way.

Romanticlover

JD Vance was an odd choice for the populist vote, I understand why Trump picked him though...he's young and will do whatever Trump asks him to do. I would of picked Tim Scott or Marco Rubio, not sure if they wanted to be VP though.

I have a feeling Kamala will pick Pete Buttplug(I just like saying that lol), he knows he will be out of a job in January and he was on the Sunday talk shows kissing Kamala's butt.
Are we having fun yet?

HighStepper

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jul 30, 2024, 06:25 AMJD Vance was an odd choice for the populist vote, I understand why Trump picked him though...he's young and will do whatever Trump asks him to do...
The Silicon Valley billionaire Peter Thiel introduced JD Vance to Trump. There is a pattern of Trump doing what billionaires tell him to do.

Danno

Vance saying that people without kids shouldn't have a vote, is the dumbest thing I ever heard.
So a 22 yr old with no kids can't vote
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Danno

Kevin Roberts, the Heritage Foundation president and the architect of Project 2025, the conservative thinktank's road map for a second Trump presidency, has close ties and receives regular spiritual guidance from an Opus Dei-led center in Washington DC, a hub of activity for the radical and secretive Catholic group.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

bats

Quote from: Danno on Jul 30, 2024, 10:28 AMVance saying that people without kids shouldn't have a vote, is the dumbest thing I ever heard.
So a 22 yr old with no kids can't vote
They get this kind of shit from Putin, who wants Russian women to have more babies so there will be more soldiers to die for his ego.

The GOP wants WHITE women to have more babies because they know American demographics are shifting away from them. That's also the reason they're no longer interested in democracy or, as Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) said a few years ago, "rank democracy," by which he meant our system of allowing ordinary citizens to have a say equal to that of the privileged White folks that make up the anti-democratic Republican party.

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jul 30, 2024, 06:25 AMI have a feeling Kamala will pick Pete Buttplug(I just like saying that lol), he knows he will be out of a job in January and he was on the Sunday talk shows kissing Kamala's butt.
I only saw Buttigieg's appearance on the Fox News Sunday show. He was very effective.

I do worry that there are still too many Americans who'd be unwilling to vote for a gay VP. (They're probably the kind of people who like calling him "Pete Buttplug" because it's just so damn funny to them.)