Your Suggestions

Started by Hobby, Jul 26, 2024, 05:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobby

This site is owned by the members so I want suggestions how to improve the site draw more members. I would like to see the site much the same as RB was.  Oh I would like those members who stay in private forums to participate more on public forums.  If you want a second handle user name create one to use on Public forums.  Just message admin so we know it's you.  RB allowed 2 names one for forums and one for reviews.  We don't have or require personal member info so you are safe. This is the main reason the site is free we don't have to keep any records.
Hobby

Zep

Back in RB days, RB was about the only show around. Thats just not the case anymore.

We are competing against IG, PD forums, about a half dozen Discord sites and many other online social media on telegram, X, Threads, plus OnlyFans.   They all have ladies who spend time there.  A post on IG can get looks by 1000's of guys. Discord, not as many guys obviously, but lots of active players who actually spend a consistent amount of $ on ladies.

Ladies know where to spend their "on-line time".   We got a great group of gents here, but it would take a lot of big spenders to bring lots of new ladies here.  Their time is limited for social interaction and if they come here, it's not to just socialize, it's to find dates with gents. If that doesn't happen, they don't stick around.

I wish there was an easy way to get more ladies here. I am good with posting more on open forums here, but ladies wont come here just to chat.  Just too many other options.
We all got two lives. The second one begins when you realize you only have one.

Hobby

They will if hobbyist will publicly post honest reviews. Zep did you start early on RB?

There other sites besides RB.  Craigslist Backpage off top of my head.  LE may start cracking down on IG PD etc because the site makes money from the ladies we don't charge or profit.

Hobbyist on RB would post publicly Take One For The Team.  Most of the members here are from GLC and posted mainly on private forums on RB and GLC which is fine.  We need to attract Hobbyist that will post public and when providers learn they are being posted about here public they will show up.

Hobbyist don't have to trash a provider if she isn't up to par..They can talk about their experience with her and recommend improvement... On RB I always told it how it was with a provider good or bad... I was always nice about it.
Hobby

Valida

re Ladies coming here to socialize in the Saloon--

Quote from: Hobby on Jul 26, 2024, 08:05 PMThey will if hobbyist will publicly post honest reviews. 
I'm curious about the implied motivation.  Surely good providers will be happy that honest public reviews get posted.

But why would reviews motivate them to spend online (marketing) time here?  I'm not understanding that part. 

Danno

If we grow the membership, more ladies might interested
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

JadeMeister

I'd personally be more interested if I ever got any hits off this site. I never have. I usually come to check for parties. Sadly I'm not able to attend many. Day job, you know?
Agree +1 Agree +1 x 1 View List

Hobby

When RB first started there was no ads no providers.  It was mainly hobbyist who shared information.  They would meet up at strip clubs etc.  Then hobbyist would bring a provider to the parties.  Providers liked the gatherings and the site grew from there.  If we increase the numbers of hobbyist it will attract providers. More providers more hobbyist.  But discussion should be public so people know we are here.  Posting private attacks no one...

Hobby

Hobby

I can't force anyone to post public but I don't understand why they don't. There is no information kept on this site that can identify anyone here. Of hobbyist are afraid if they say something their favorite doesn't like they can create a second user name to post in public.  Personally I don't care if my favorite gets passed off as long as I am honest in my remarks. Many times providers on RB found out they were being talked about and they would come on to defend themselves and  became members.
Hobby

Zep

I was never on RB. Started up 12/15/2014.  Got invited to GLH.  Ive heard of the glory years but didn't get to experience them. 
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Hobby

Quote from: JadeMeister on Jul 28, 2024, 01:59 PMI'd personally be more interested if I ever got any hits off this site. I never have. I usually come to check for parties. Sadly I'm not able to attend many. Day job, you know?

Hopefully we can improve on the site so providers obtain business with members here.  I live here in Pahrump Nv now and I don't see anyone due to location and my mobility is impaired.

What would you like to see here on FS that would help you participate more and attack other providers?
Hobby

Valida

Quote from: Hobby on Jul 28, 2024, 02:12 PMI can't force anyone to post public but I don't understand why they don't. 
What is this "post public" thing?  How does one do it?  How does one know? 
Is this post "public"?

HighStepper

Quote from: Valida on Jul 28, 2024, 10:10 PMWhat is this "post public" thing?  How does one do it?  How does one know?
Is this post "public"?
This thread is in a public forum.
https://fantasysaloon.com/index.php/board,13.0.html

The forum is in General Interest and Lifestyles (public)
https://fantasysaloon.com/index.php#c10

The home page - public and private forums listed.
https://fantasysaloon.com/index.php

Too much sex is still not enough.

Hobby

I will look into perhaps color code public sections so members who can't read where it is identified public or private forum...
Hobby

Zep

There are actually 3 levels of forums.  Public, VIP, and private. 

Public-  anyone who signs up can see,

VIP- for those who are approved as VIP members.

Private-  only those invited and approved by the Moderator can see or post there. 

DoctorTaco

Jade's comment emphasizes Zep's point- the ladies will visit this site *IF* the guys would turn into paid clients.

It is a Catch 22. We need to grow the membership of both hobbyists and providers, but, us guys only know each other from sites like this. We need the ladies to bring in their clients as new members.

I've tried messaging guys on IG, or searching sites for their PD usernames, but it is a lot of work and low odds.  One guy said (paraphrasing), "I don't want to meet and befriend any guys. This is my secret life and I have too much to lose if it were exposed."  I took that to mean he's most likely married/partnered and possibly concerned about his job.

Funny Funny x 1 View List