Kamala Harris DEI Hire.

Started by HighStepper, Jul 26, 2024, 06:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HighStepper

The latest attack on Harris is that she is a "DEI Vice President" Specifically, Tennessee Congressman Timothy Burchett, who is incidentally exactly the same age as Harris and arguably possesses a thinner resume, claims that because she is a woman of color chosen for such a high office, she is just another example of the kind of "mediocrity" that you get when you make a "DEI hire."

The DEI Hire takes on Bill Barr, United States Attorney General. He graduated from George Washington University Law School with a Juris Doctor with highest honors.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPRofPKJT/

Complete exchange between Sen. Kamala Harris and Attorney General William Barr (C-SPAN)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHd_UlebyoM

Video length: 8:13 minutes.
Too much sex is still not enough.

bats

Barr is no fool, but the DEI hire made him look like one in that exchange. I seem to recall her pressing Mr Kavanaugh just as hard during the hearing that preceded his corrupt confirmation by the Senate. 

This week, as if to admit to the world that their caucus is comprised of backwater bigots, Republican leadership had to admonish their members to refrain from using overtly racist or sexist language in attacking Harris. 

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/politics/republican-leaders-urge-party-members-against-racist-and-sexist-attacks-on-harris
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Hobby

For Kavanaugh I thought the last minute allegation by Ford was just plain wrong. What people may or may not of done in college is a nothing burger.  So he drank in college so what many people do.  What matters is what a person does in their life after college.  Kavanaugh became a respected judge. And sits on the Supreme Court.  Yep he is conservative but it's okay we need both sides on the bench to keep balance.
Winner Winner x 1 View List
Hobby

bats

Quote from: Hobby on Jul 26, 2024, 08:58 PMFor Kavanaugh I thought the last minute allegation by Ford was just plain wrong. What people may or may not of done in college is a nothing burger.  So he drank in college so what many people do.  What matters is what a person does in their life after college.  Kavanaugh became a respected judge. And sits on the Supreme Court.  Yep he is conservative but it's okay we need both sides on the bench to keep balance.
I'm referring to Ms. Harris pressing Kavanaugh about whether he'd had any discussions about the Mueller investigation.

Just as she made a fool of Bill Barr, she exposed Kavanaugh as a liar and a weasel.

I hope Trump is foolish enough to debate her.

Danno

Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Hobby

Quote from: Danno on Jul 27, 2024, 09:51 AMLied to get in the court

I don't know if he lied.  Supreme Court justices are supposed to apply the constitution not rule on their personal beliefs.  Kavanaugh may believe in roe v wade but has to interpret the constitution and apply it accordingly. 
Hobby

HighStepper

Brett Kavanaugh lied brazenly and repeatedly under oath. Even if one takes the position that Dr. Christine Blasey Ford's highly credible allegations of sexual misconduct shouldn't derail Kavanaugh's nomination, his response to them should. Why? Because, as many have detailed carefully and thoughtfully, he lied, misled, displayed extraordinary partisan animus straying at times toward unhinged conspiracy theorizing. Link

Clarence Thomas also lied under oath. Joe Biden in recent years has publicly apologized for the treatment Hill received while publicly testifying against Thomas during the Senate confirmation hearings he conducted when he was as Senator.

Too much sex is still not enough.

Hobby

What did Kavanaugh lie about under oath?
Hobby

Danno

Speaker Johnson had to tell his party to stop being racist
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome