Group Play party

Started by zep, Jul 26, 2024, 07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zep

After a brief hiatus, we will be resuming our group couples play parties.  We will plan a party in September. I know a lot of people know about the parties and how they work but many others do not. Now is the time to ask questions and get answers.

Anytime a bunch of gents and ladies get naked together and spend a couple hours, there has got to be questions.

Feel free to ask away, offer suggestions and ideas.         (Note....   This post is in a co-ed open forum)     - Zep

citylyts

Well Zep could you tell us newbies to the Group parties what all goes on? Like do I only pay for the girl I bring ? Do I get to play with other girls if I can and don't have to pay them too? Are we all in one room or are there other rooms ?

CigarMan

Having participated in the past.  All guys bring a lady that they have negotiated with.  Once the fun starts, generally you play with who you came with then move to the next willing participant.  Manners and consent are very important and very much expected.

zep

CigarMan is correct.  Each gent brings a lady for an 1.5 hour session.  Instead of each lady remaining with the gent who brought her, it is at her discretion to play her second round or third, with another gent or a willing lady.

No ladies are required to play with anyone except who brings them, but obviously, we want ladies who are interested or willing to participate with others.

Its not a gang bang.  It is very social.  We start out with snacks and drinks, we all chat and get to know everyone.  We then go find a place to play.  We usually have two beds or bedrooms with 2-3 couples using each bed plus a couple or two using a hide a bed or couch.

Lots of laughter, sounds and sights.  Its not unusual for couples to watch others play. Many times, two of the ladies begin to play with each other.  This is fun to watch for everyone.

No lady gets "abused" or "over used" Since every guy has brought a lady and paid for her time. Ladies decide who else they may play with.   Ladies who do play with one or two other gents are more likely to get invited to future parties. Those who attend but isolate only with who brought them rarely get invited to future parties since if a gent's date doesn't swap partners, the gent really can't either.

The core of our group parties are a bunch of ladies and gents who love these parties.  They ensure everyone is safe, secure and having a fun time.

Over the years of my participation in these group parties, I have only had 1 lady attend who did not want to return for future parties.  when we schedule a group play party there are way more ladies wanting to attend than gents willing to.

Start time is critical as we don't want to be opening up the doors once play has begin.  We usually allow everyone to arrive about a half hour before we start. Most do. Some arrive right at the start time. Guys bring drinks and snacks.  After play time, we allow a half hour to clean up, dress and leave.   The shower is a popular spot during the party as some rinse off between partners or just have fun sharing a shower. 

Some gents and ladies bring toys and there can be fun activities to observe during the 1.5 hours of play. I have "discovered" many new ladies who I session with after our first encounter at a group party, so there is that benefit for both gents and ladies to keep in mind.

citylyts

So let me see if I have this right . The girl I come with is the girl I start with then I can change girls after that.  If I can't find a girl to go with do you have a list of some girls we could choose from ?

zep

I usually have names of ladies who have attended in the past.  I have no way of knowing who wants to come with anyone.

Yes, After you play with who you bring, you can ask others if they'd be interested in playing with you. Then it is up to the ladies if they want to play with you. It is at their discretion, but no additional fees are paid. What a lady receives from who brings her is for 1.5 hours of a session with one or more gents. Some ladies invite 2 gents to play with them, others invite another lady to join them and their date. Each party is different and each is exciting in its own way.

There may be some ladies here on FantasySaloon who would want to attend. They can post here if interested or message me, so I can let others know.

citylyts

Question? Ok so I have just had a session with the young lady I brought with me and do I have to session with another girl or can I watch the action ?

zep

After the first encounter with whoever you bring, there is no set steps.  Some go have a glass of wine, some watch others play, some go shower or just start playing with another person. I usually clean up a bit and see who else may have finished and whose partner is alone or available. I may have a glass of wine with them and then I ask if we can play a bit and go from there. Ladies I've never met, I formally ask. Those who know me well, I just give them "the look" and we will get together when we can.

Some guys only go one time.  They watch or just play orally. Some go shower with someone or just chat and get to know ladies who they may make plans to see on a future day.

citylyts

OK . So after I play with who I brought I can go shower and watch the people play or I can go chat with a provider that I would like to meet with later that day or during the week.  That is good to know.

bligslick

One time, at the end of a party, everyone was getting dressed and me, loving to take a shower after booty call, headed to the only shower.  The 3 girls all hopped in the shower with me and we all lathered each other with soap and made sure we were all clean. What a great memory! If I can find some leaning to thin, fun young lady to be my partner, I'd do it again!  I'm not all about older non thin ladies. I may have to rely on my memories... I'm fucked.
Agree +1 Agree +1 x 1 View List

HighStepper

Quote from: bligslick on Aug 05, 2024, 01:48 AMI'm not all about older non thin ladies. I may have to rely on my memories... I'm fucked.
Sounds like "fucked" in a good way, lol. Hard to recreate a spontaneous experience.
Too much sex is still not enough.

zep

Damn. I've done one and two ladies in shower.  But I'm too fat to fit three in with me I think..    but I would love to try!!

citylyts

Well I may try this if I can get the girl I am thinking about doing it with is free to play.. She is  very well known there.

dogwalker

There are walk in showers that are HUGE, sometimes even with 2 showerheads. 
I've had some of those at hotels but I guess it depends on where party is.

Zep

We got a group party planned for 11/1/24 around noon in Sacramento.  We got 5 couples planning to attend.  We could add one to three more couples if anyone is interested.

Message me or post here if interested.      - Zep
Boo Boo x 1 View List
We all got two lives, the second one begins when you realize you only have one.