Trump the Dad?

Started by Hobby, Aug 01, 2024, 05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobby

Most president's have pictures of them being a dad to their young children.  Family outings camping playing catch.  I can't find a single pic of Trump as a Dad playing with his kids.  Trump obviously is not a family man and certainly is not a good role model for children to look up to.  I think it's important for our president to have family values so they can relate to us and understand our needs.
Hobby

dogwalker

not even playing golf?

bats

Here he is on the golf course with Barron, who will never know what it's like not to have a psychopath for a dad:

https://x.com/LevineJonathan/status/1808672496666689995

Romanticlover

Trump has always been a rich playboy but it seems he's close with all of his kids.
I've known dudes who didn't stick around after they got their gf/wife pregnant and never had a relationship with their kids.
Are we having fun yet?

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Aug 02, 2024, 06:36 AMTrump has always been a rich playboy but it seems he's close with all of his kids.
In the case of Ivanka, not as close as he'd like to be.

dogwalker

Interesting.  So Trump plays golf with Barron but would he ever be generous and allow Barron to win by fucking up a few shots if. for example, Barron was just a little behind or would he have the "I am #1 and must win so much more than anyone has ever seen in the history of golf, so much it will never happen again and be so great" attitude even against his own kids?

Danno

Trump is always 1st off the tee, then rides has cart fast so he can move his ball before the others get there.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome