CANCELLED August 24th Party MOVED to 31st

Started by Sexykitty, Aug 11, 2024, 09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HighStepper

Quote from: bligslick on Sep 02, 2024, 04:58 PMA little of a sausage party but the girls that did show were sex6 andgreat and at least 2 new girls I'd never met! And one I hadn't seen in ages. Reconnected! Sexy kitty rocks and the home was amazing. Sad that more girls don't network more. I was talking with several guys that almost only see girls they'd met in person at a function like this. 
This party was atypical in that it was a make up from a last minute cancellation of previously planned party with lots of advanced notice. Also, held on Labor Day weekend. There is usually more people attending and a lot more women than what showed up at this one. For some ladies longer lead-times are needed for motel and client bookings.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Roxyrolls

Quote from: bligslick on Sep 02, 2024, 04:58 PMA little of a sausage party but the girls that did show were sex6 andgreat and at least 2 new girls I'd never met! And one I hadn't seen in ages. Reconnected! Sexy kitty rocks and the home was amazing. Sad that more girls don't network more. I was talking with several guys that almost only see girls they'd met in person at a function like this. 
It was a sausage party , HuH? I would have to say that most ladies would say that the social events aren't usually a working night, for some not for lack of trying. At least, that has been my experience and what I've read the most from other ladies. I, on the other hand, had advertised that I would be hosting that evening (pre-booking only), if I could get someone who was interested. First time I've ever done that. But to no avail, unfortunately. Despite the "inquiries" I had about a date in the future. I guess the question is , " Who is chasing who?".  Next time I hope to host again for a couple , well, I'm pretty low volumne so maybe ONE lucky dude besides my date. Besides, I rather enjoy the socialization of my fellow freakazoidz :) Looking forward to Halloween partay!!