Working and Refining Ad Listing Fields

Started by Hobby, Apr 07, 2022, 06:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobby

Have any suggestions to add to the current ad listing questions? Anything we missed... we are trying to only ask the important stuff! Reply with your suggestion...

dogwalker

I'm glad the "are you indie?" question was removed.   Let's get real.  Many dudes would like to know the answer to that question but in the [what seems like a] million years I've been a hobbyist maybe about 3 providers have openly said they are managed [i.e, pimped....excluding those that work for agencies] so it's POINTLESS to ask that on an ad.  The answer will always be no whether it is or not in reality.
    What services are offered is at the top of any dudes list but apparently that's covered in ad text a lady posts? 
     A place to post links to their external websites or social media? 
     Other physical attributes....height, cup size, tattoos, smokes, etc.? 
     Seems to be a balance between what website requests and what providers put in ad text.
if one or the other is not complete then hopefully one can contact the lady to ask.....but these days certain questions are not allowed!

Hobby

so it's POINTLESS to ask that on an ad.  The answer will always be no whether it is or not in reality.

Did you bother to go to classifieds and look what the fields are? No you did not! Go have a look at we have now the come back with your ideas...

Heywood69

I'm assuming additional specific regions will be added as (hopefully) needed?

Heywood69

For the rate field, perhaps like -160 and 500+ for the lowest and highest to cover out-of-range rates.

thaikhan

I would hope that classifieds be placed at the top of the page as opposed to the very bottom.  The focus of the page should usually be at the top and I would hope that's what classifieds are supposed to be.  Furthermore, it's not aesthetically pleasing having the classifieds listings where it's listed in the center of the page.  The links do not pop out as if they are links and instead look like just text in the center of the forum.

Zep

I'd get rid of the drop down on hourly rates. Just let the lady enter a number if they choose. Many will list rates for quick, hh, hr, 2hr, right in their ad.   Kitty - just have 3 choices natural, trimmed, smooth, or leave it blank.  Im not a fan of drop downs or lots of categories.  The less hoops we make ladies have to jump through to post an ad, the better.   
Sad Sad x 1 View List
We all got two lives. The second one begins when you realize you only have one.

Hobby

Quote from: Zep on Apr 08, 2022, 08:03 AMI'd get rid of the drop down on hourly rates. Just let the lady enter a number if they choose. Many will list rates for quick, hh, hr, 2hr, right in their ad.   Kitty - just have 3 choices natural, trimmed, smooth, or leave it blank.  Im not a fan of drop downs or lots of categories.  The less hoops we make ladies have to jump through to post an ad, the better.   

Drop Downs are not for the readers!

Rates...I think so too and optional

I wanted to have mostly text fields but your friend Venus says drop downs are easier for the ladies.  7 questions, fields should be enough for hobbyist to decide to contact or not. Just need to ask the most important need to know.

Age is important for the Saloon to know!

Allowing Reviews is for the Saloon to know the preference of the provider to allow reviews or not.

Allow Personal Pics is again for the Saloon to know to allow or not allow personal private pics not from an ad.

That's 3 fields for the saloon.... 7 left for hobbyist to ask... choose wisely.

yourgirlforhire

I looked at it.
I like it! Like enough to post an ad!
Great Job

Back in the day the COMING SOON button was awesome. It would specifically say coming soon ad on it when we clicked coming soon.

I know some of us like having the no list-but that gives you more work.

Hobby

Quote from: yourgirlforhire on Apr 08, 2022, 10:11 AMI looked at it.
I like it! Like enough to post an ad!
Great Job

Back in the day the COMING SOON button was awesome. It would specifically say coming soon ad on it when we clicked coming soon.

I know some of us like having the no list-but that gives you more work.

Sort of limited as to what can be done for ads without reprogramming the software... classifieds were not designed for personal ads... and the classified ads come as a plugin.  all those buttons that don't apply to us, having nothing to do with our saloon and are not useable.  Plan to go in the program and make some changes first on the clone p2p sites to get rid of these buttons.  we will get there....

A no list is a no go here, if providers want to pay to post an ad with a list of no's then PD is the place to be... Poor Bande gets told enough no's in person JK LOL he doesn't want to read a list of no's and I agree with him...the purpose of an ad is to get the phone to ring not screening with no's....  Have a read Terms of Service as suggestions to post in text box of ad.  Providers can not post a service menu however there is nothing wrong posting debauchery they are interest in or curious about.  They can say things they are interested in bbj, bj or  just spell it out not in some sort of code. Covered fucking, daty and can say they are not interested nor consider going on trips to grease or have any unprotected sex.  More apt to get readers to read what a provider is interested in than to read a list of no...

As far as the Saloon is concerned all offline rendezvous concerning any type of payment is for reimbursements for entertainment cost, time, travel etc and is not in anyway as a payment for any sexual service. There are no promised services... to give a list of no's would have the reader believe other providers that don't list no's might offer such services...