RFK Jr drops out

Started by Romanticlover, Aug 23, 2024, 08:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romanticlover

And he is endorsing Trump, he made the announcement at a Trump rally in AZ.
I've seen reports that he had 15% of the popular vote but I think that is too generous, 10% is more realistic.
If that 10% votes for Trump it means he will win, more likely it will be a wash with 5% voting for Harris.

RFK Jr lost his father at a young age and he struggled with drug addiction, I wish him the best.
Are we having fun yet?

Hobby

Won't have much effect for Trump.  Trump is going to lose in November...no doubt about it now.

Voters supporting Kennedy do not like Trump and Dems thought Biden old and senile so they supported Kennedy.  Now Harris is the candidate she will pick up a ton of votes from Kennedy.
Hobby

HighStepper

When Kamala Harris became the nominee his numbers plummeted. RFK Jr. endorsing Trump adds to the weird factor. Brain worms, eating an animal carcass, staging a bear bicycle accident in Central Park. Yeah, he definitely belongs with Trump and Vance.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Hobby

Quote from: HighStepper on Aug 23, 2024, 09:59 PMWhen Kamala Harris became the nominee his numbers plummeted. RFK Jr. endorsing Trump adds to the weird factor. Brain worms, eating an animal carcass, staging a bear bicycle accident in Central Park. Yeah, he definitely belongs with Trump and Vance.

Yep exactly!  The reason Kennedy dropped was he knew he couldn't beat Harris his money dried up when Biden dropped out.  Kennedy wants Trump to appoint him to something is why he said he endorsed Trump.  Amazing how American is welcoming Harris... Her polling will continue to climb.  Trump is upset that he is no longer getting all the attention.
Hobby

bats

Kennedy said today that he believes he could win this election if only the "system" were honest. He blamed the media and government censorship for suppressing his campaign message.

Man, the ego on some people.

Trump should pick up the anti-vaxxers and other conspiracy theorists, but maybe they won't vote if they believe the whole thing is rigged. lol

Danno

Go to work for Trump = go to jail
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Blkfyre

Blkfyre

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Apparently, the rest of the Kennedys are *not* happy with RFK turning things over to The Convict and have made it very clear that they feel what he did betrayed his father.

Hobby

Trump is probably thinking not saying he doesn't want or need the endorsement support from a loser.
Hobby

Blkfyre

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

There's always a tweet...